• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by xRDK

1. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust

Fair point, there are a lot of EP3 reviews/videos saying they are decent. I might take the punt to be honest, although I'm thinking maybe going down the resonated route now... need to make my mind up :rolleyes: Isn't the EP3 engine very similar to to the FN2 one? So possible the sound will be...
  2. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust

500 miles... That's bad. Probably a faulty unit? Have you spoke to Tegiwa? Their customer service is usually pretty decent. Yeah I saw the M2 system on the TDi North site at the weekend, but it's resonated and the resonators look quite large. ------------------------------------- Edit: M2 do...
  3. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust

Maybe I'm over reacting then, haha. I'll take a look. Only options so far I can find are; ( list updated 29/05/2018 ) TDi North Tegiwa Martelius J's Racing Stock (lol) Cobra Invidia Miltek M2 Motorsport FUJITSUBO It seems only the Miltek, M2 and Martelius are non-res but I think the...
  4. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust

Yeah, it sounded great when I first fitted it last August and I really do want to get another. Not long after though one of the hangers snapped off, ripping a hole in it - this was welded. Now it sounds rattly, from the rear, if you give it a bit of beans from stand still and higher up the rev...
  5. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust

Hello, I'm going to buy a new exhaust. I have a used Miltek non-res on it at the moment (unsure how old) and I do really like the sound/volume of it but I've had issues with it and its put me off a bit, I don't want to shell out £650 to have it breaking on me. Has anyone else swapped from...
  6. xRDK

FN2 Clutches...

Ok, cheers!
  7. xRDK

FN2 Clutches...

Cheers Chris, but which one is it?
  8. xRDK

FN2 Clutches...

Is the Exedy clutch worth the extra £80ish? Exedy; http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/fn/drivetrain/exedy-stage-1-clutch-kit-honda-k-series-k20a-k20z.html Also; Cox motor parts seem to have 3 clutches for the FN2... Mine is 2010 so these 2 seem relevant but which one is it...
  9. xRDK

Declaring mods you don't have...

I'm talking about declaring something that isn't there rather than not declaring... All my mods are declared. Regarding voided policies, there are numerous examples on the financial ombudsmen website where insurers have refused to pay out because of undeclared mods, the FO have stepped in and...
  10. xRDK

Declaring mods you don't have...

Bit of weird one but I was just wondering; is there any issue with declaring mods you're definitely going to get but don't actually have yet? Reason for doing this being dodging "admin fees" for modifying your policy, "Admin Fees" being insurance speak for twisting the barbed rod they're...
  11. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust BHP increase

I thought as much, thank you.
  12. xRDK

FN2 Exhaust BHP increase

I would've thought that this would've been asked already but can't seem to find anything on here or on google. I had a Miltek non-res fitted to my car yesterday and when telling Adrian Flux today they asked if it had increased horse power or not and tbh I had no idea, I initially said I didn't...
  13. xRDK

FN2 Sometimes there's a delay between pressing the accelerator and i going

When you say play around, it's not a propr dyno tune then?
  14. xRDK

Wow... Am I reading that right? Including the ECU and remap it's £552 basic and £672 with the additions you selected?
  15. xRDK

Thanks for the feedback gents, I think 4k since it's last service isn't that long. I did look a remapping when I first got it but the issue was the price - including the ECU you're looking at like £900-£1000 as far as I remember? I have heard great reviews about it though, like the VTEC being...
Back