• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by You Jay

1. You Jay

Adjustable Rear Camber Arm Snapped Whilst Driving :(

My Eibach Camber Arms has SPC stamp on them.
  2. You Jay

DC5 LSD

Hello. Just wondering if a DC5 OEM LSD will fit in my EP3 box? Or is there anything we need to fiddle with? Thanks!
  3. You Jay

O2 Sensor question.

Okay thanks! Will the cheaper ones work fine though? As I think my friend already ordered me one.
  4. You Jay

O2 Sensor question.

My o2 exhaust sensor had failed and Honda wants ridiculous money for a replacement part. I'm now wondering if I'd be able to buy the cheaper ones online? I saw one for £69. What difference does it make? thanks
  5. You Jay

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Will do pal! Cannot wait to pick the car up haha.
  6. You Jay

Little update! New parts for her. Coilovers are fitted already, but it was toe-ing in massively, so I need the shortened steering arms. Car is stuck in the garage since Friday. :(
  7. You Jay

Suspension for beginners

By converting 2mm Toe in rear and 1mm toe out front to degrees. Result gave me 2mm = 0.265 deg and 1mm = 0.133 deg? Are these right? Or am I missing something? Also I'm using evo 8 enkei's which are 17's x 8j. Thanks!
  8. You Jay

FRSU Settings?

I think I'd be alright as I think I'm running -1 camber on front right now. I'm going for slightly lower in front and same height in the back after fitting the new suspension. So hopefully I won't need them, I don't wanna fork out another £120 for them. :lol:
  9. You Jay

FRSU Settings?

Thanks! Also I have heard I'd need to run shorter steering arms for adjustment after fitting coilovers? Can anyone shed some light? Thanks.
  10. You Jay

FRSU Settings?

I've had my EP3 FRSU'd before and getting new suspension fitted means it will need doing again. However, I have lost the geo print out they gave me.. So am wondering if there's any generic I can use? Or any good settings you guys have? Thanks! P.S Car won't be a track car so full on track geo...
  11. You Jay

Thanks! :rolleyes: I've just picked them up! Probs fit them around Christmas Holidays as uni is hectic right now. :lol:
  12. You Jay

Don't be silly pal! She just like the rest of the EP3's around!
  13. You Jay

I haven't updated my thread for a while as I've been so busy at Uni. But as she stands right now. And also off to Mimms Honda Day this weekend.
  14. You Jay

Authenticity of these seats?

THIS. I've asked if he has the papers, he said he hasn't got them, but claims they came out from a Civic Cup car so he is pretty sure they're legit. :confused:
  15. You Jay

Authenticity of these seats?

Hello! I'm looking to purchase these seats but not so sure about the authenticity. Owner claims they are legit as they came from a Civic Cup Car, but am not too sure. Surely someone on here could tell! Thanks! Here are the photos.
Back