• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Adjustable Rear Camber Arm Snapped Whilst Driving :(

For things like brakes, suspension components, coilovers etc I'd always go with a reputable brand and OEM manufactured/TUV approved if possible.

For things like brakes, suspension components, coilovers etc I'd always go with a reputable brand and OEM manufactured/TUV approved if possible.
Yeah I agree, it's just too important to cheap out on! No point in 'upgrading' if the replacement part is manufactured worse than the OEM component you're replacing.

Yeah I agree, it's just too important to cheap out on! No point in 'upgrading' if the replacement part is manufactured worse than the OEM component you're replacing.

Totally agree there, some people want things done straight away so buy cheap crap that tends to ruin the car. Just be patient, save up if needed, and get a reputable brand, you won't end up with the headaches associated with cheap tat then.

Back