• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Really need some advice with this guys.

Looking for some info on EP3 fault codes and possible fixes. My mate has an EP3 and its running like a bag of ****. Ran a diagnostic check and the codes p1166 and p1167 came up. Pumped the codes into google to find out what the problem was and got this: P1166: Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor...
  2. C

Rear camber kits

Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a set of rear camber arms? Best possible for the least money ideally :) Also can anyone tell me how the rear camber changes, why it cant be adjusted and is it a common honda ep3 fault? cheers, Craig.:)
  3. C

Tyres

Im on the hunt for two new rear tyres as the camber has fecked the inside inch of my mint pirelli pzero neros! Can anyone reccomend a good wholesaler or anyone that has a few tyres for sale? Looking for 205/45/17:)
  4. C

big service

How much will honda ream me for the mid 70k service? And if so whats involved and is it worth going to honda. Im at nearly 65k, so im gonna treat it! cheers
  5. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5

Im the proud owner of an 04 ep3 ctr at the moment and have always fancied a dc5. Im looking to make a shi* load of money with ovetime this year and would be looking to sell my ep3 and buy a dc5. Why are they so expensive? (dc5) Are they really any different to my civic, apart from being a tad...
  6. C

ep3 sat nav

How hard is it to get hold of a sat nav unit for the ep3? Are they like rocking horse sh*t and impossible to get a hold of or do most people just buy aftermarket units instead? Thought it would be a nice touch instead of buying a tom tom or garmin. cheers
  7. C

EP3 service kit

Im looking to do my smaller servicing myself and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a hold of a servicing kit or where would be the cheapest place to buy? cheers, craig
  8. C

Servicing

My ep3 on an 2004 plate has covered 63k and im looking to get it serviced by Honda. Any ideas how much it will cost and what the "Big" services are ie chain checks:)
  9. C

Washer jets

Anyone know where i can get a hold of a new washer jet for my ep3? I was washing it and didnt realise the clip had snapped off from the bonnet. Cheers:confused:
  10. C

gruppe m

Wheres the cheapest place to buy a gruppe m guys? Iv got cash burning a hole in my pocket.
  11. C

Octane rating

I might be really stupid asking this but do any of you genuinely notice any benefit from running a higher octane on a civic type r? A few mates of mine have scoobys and evos running big power and do but the civic doesnt benefit imo. Even on the fuel cap it stated min ron 95 and it runs perfect...
  12. C

MPG!

Just calculated my mpg with the new fuel hikes. I do 25 miles a day round trip to work and a little town driving. Put £30 in on Sat and calculated 23.6 litres @ 126.9p. I covered 155 miles driving like an utter p%&^$er on the motorway @ 60 and never over 3k. So by my calculations im getting...
  13. C

hondata mod

Did the Hondata mod on my airbox today with my dremmel multi. Defo a difference in response and a bit more growl. Can see how its restricted a good bit. :)
  14. C

ep3 replacement filter

Looking to go withe the airbox mod after speaking with the local tuning company. Mod is easy enough, only he said to replace filter with a k and n element. Wheres the cheapest ill get a hold of one for my 04 ep3 or does anyone have one? cheers.
  15. C

Induction for my ep3

Right guys need a little advice. Looking to buy an induction kit for my ep3 ctr, more for a good growl than bhps gains. Dont wanna spend mental cash on gruppe m etc. Ive heard the injen cai and AEM are among the best?? Can anyone point me in the right direction, and even to buy a kit? Cheers...
Back