• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Chris martin

Inlet manifold thermal gasket

As title chaps. Its for an FN2. Roughly what are the prices to get this fitted? And secondly would i need a map? I understand there's gonna be very little difference, but i plan on keeping this car for a few years, and doing bits at a time. Every little helps... Cheers Chris. :D
  2. Chris martin

Free!

I have 2 Bridgestone potenza RE050a 225 45 17's You can see theres still life in them in the pics. Could be used for track days Free to collect! Ive posted this off tap talk on my fone. Apologies if its in wring section... An for some reason, its posted it upside down??? But you get the idea...
  3. Chris martin

External MSD coil. Accord Type R

Anyone have any info on how to do the External coil mod on the ATR. Im clued in up to. just take the L + N from the dizzy coil to the new MSD coil. Then obviously change the Dizzy cap to suit. But were im stumped is, the ignition control module (ICM). Juice passes through this before it...
  4. Chris martin

juddering hesitant? SORTED!! yayy!

Right then chaps. see if anyone has any idea's? I have a 99 Accord type r. Had quite abit of work done to it. All seems well mechanically with the car. but over the last 2 months or so. Car seems hesitant lumpy jumpy from cold. Really noticeable. Then when warm, it isnt as bad but still very...
  5. Chris martin

CUT OUT?

Evening gents. I went to pick up an Indian meal before in the barge, when in my rear view mirror, my brother appeared in his 330ci at the lights. Well, i couldnt resist we had a play an the old girl kept ahead no probs BUT, near the limiter in 4th on the return run... she cut out after i...
  6. Chris martin

Omex shift light wiring

Right peeps, im after information on a positive, and negative feed off the coil on the Accord Type-R for an omex shift light. its 3 cables, Red, Blue, Black. Red = Positive ve+ Blue = Negative ve- Black = Ground, is ground basically, body work, chassis etc. Now i know alot of you are...
  7. Chris martin

REALLY really sorry people, Another K100 question

Now then gents, im really really getting ahead of myself here. Sometime this year (i hope) i plan to get an EP3 ive loved them for years, and the missus approves too. Even though i still have the ATR (still a dam fine machine) im planning to start buying stuff soon for when i get an EP3. K100...
  8. Chris martin

Honda Accord Type-R.( Revised induction mods P2)

Hello there people. Im kinda new to the forum, just thought id show me motor :smt023 Ive had it 18 months, and its been brilliant. I had a WRX wagon before it, spent a few £££ and she made 320/315lbft. It fookin flew. but with a growing family, i needed to calm down. i had no idea these...
Back