• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nashy

FN2 Manifold and decat

Well I'm off to TDI-North next week to get the ecutek and manifold and decat fitted. I was wondering if anyone else had done the same done to theirs? Would be nice to hear some feedback. Also Ive got a miltek non resonated exhaust how much will my ears hurt now when the manifold/decat are fitted???
  2. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

Guys changing disks and pads calliper took off grub screws removed managed to free them but still won't come off! Tried heat and a mallet still won't budge any ideas or if I've missed something? Thanks in advance
  3. Nashy

Fn2 wheel spacers

Hi looking for 10mm up front and 15mm at the back I can find the 15mm ones but struggling to find anywhere for 10mm can anyone help me out? Cheers in advance
  4. Nashy

1st gear selection problem

Hi all just wondered if anyone out there has had any similar problems or any ideas on a fix. Sometimes not always I struggle to select 1st gear and when approaching junctions it takes quite an effort. Every other gear works fine any help or ideas would be great cheers!
  5. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Hi wondered if anyone can help? I've just bought some Evo 6 alloys and was wondering if I needed anything extra like spigot rings I've had the wheel up to the car and it just doesn't sit right even the studs don't sit right :(
  6. Nashy

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

Hi folks picked her up about a month ago and absolutely loving it!! not many mods planned at the moment just to tint the rear windows and some wind deflectors and needs a little lowering any ideas? Gave her a quick clean this afternoon as i have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning cars!:D
  7. Nashy

Nhb ep3

Well went to see the car on tuesday and was an absolute minter!! so its currently sat outside my house and i have a huge smile on my face!! compared to the 182/197 its in a different class quality wise and i am a huge clio fan hopefully ill turn this into a sort of project thread :lol: no...
Back