• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. X Malik

Could anyone tell me whether my ECU is OEM or aftermarket?

as the title states im unsure what my ECU is. i've tried itr-dc5.com but didnt get much luck. hopefully one of you guys can help!
  2. X Malik

Best clutch for DC5 track use/weekend car

I want to get a new clutch for the DC5 before it goes on the track. does anyone have any sugguestions to which is the best one? i would prefer one that is quite light to use as it is a weekend car aswel but one that can easierly copy with being abused alot lol i've had a look at a few topics on...
  3. X Malik

Track day noise limits/exhaust testing

Hi all, before i go on track days i was wondering about the noise limits on track days. My exhaust is rather loud so before i go on one i kind of want to check the noise level so i do not get disappointed on the day. i have been looking around at the average limit that most tracks allow you...
  4. X Malik

Choosing which induction kit to go for....

At the minute I've got a Top Fuel induction kit that came with the car, which more than likely suffers from heat soak. So i want to get a another induction that will give me more HP gains. i was looking on the forum and GruppeM is widely regarded as the best one. Was thinking to go with...
  5. X Malik

Best value for money brake discs and pads for DC5?

Just preparing my car ready for track days soon. The teggy could do with some new discs and pads before i go out there. which are the best value for money discs and pads i can get? and where would i get them from... i have had experiences with DS2500 pads before with my evo and they did seem...
  6. X Malik

This may seem like a dumb question but here goes...

i found out my car is limited to 220KM, apart from the obvious advantages of changing ECU and re-mapping... will doing this also take away the top speed limiter?
  7. X Malik

Honda Integra Type R DC5 2003 Trackday project/build **update page 10**

Got Rid of the Evo 9 and bought myself an Integra DC5 on Thursday :) Im the First registered owner of the car in the UK and its only done 26,000miles I've have experiences with these cars before as a few mates of mine have had DC2's and DC5's in the past, but never had my own! so this is a new...
Back