• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best value for money brake discs and pads for DC5?

Just preparing my car ready for track days soon. The teggy could do with some new discs and pads before i go out there.

which are the best value for money discs and pads i can get? and where would i get them from...

i have had experiences with DS2500 pads before with my evo and they did seem rather good.

i just want direct fit ones for the standard Brembo calipers, as they more than likely will be getting replaced alot!

IIRC the best cheap setup for light track work is DS2500 or mintex 1144 pads for the front with OEM discs, oem discs and pads at the back and braided hoses.

I got my pads and discs from TGM but I would imagine most garages could source them.

Last edited by a moderator:
OEM discs with DS2500 (or DS3000 if you want something a bit more hardcore) braided lines and decent fluid.

Nice one, buying some DS2500 pads now. how many do i get in a pack? i cant remember! is it just the front or is it front set and back. im buying them from 8 speed if this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
Back