• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Neilb84

sc engine build :)

Right had my charger on for a month and i love it, I knew the quest for power would get me and it has! I drive the car quite hard so i think i should do some engine mods and get some more power :) Im thinking of these bits Intercooler water or meth injection low compression pistons rods...
  2. Neilb84

Valve Clearance questions

i adjusted my valve clearances using this guide http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=654652 But now having a genuine honda manual it says to set it at tdc for cylinder 1 and check all the clearances that way and not move the crank for each cylinder! Which one is right? I set them at...
  3. Neilb84

just ordered tts/rotrex kit for my ep3 any one have one?

Cant wait to get it, anyone here have one if so whats it like ?
  4. Neilb84

Headlight bulb recomendation

I need some new bulbs again for my r i have used the top range halfrauds ones the second set ive had that have not done more than 1000 miles :( I want a really bight bulb dont mind spending the money if i know there gonna last a bit What do you think or use? Jdm hids would be nice but...
  5. Neilb84

Kpro time who to use?? south

its now time for me to have the kpro fitted and mapped but who would you use? Im in the south so TDI or CPL really and one used either of these or is there anyone else Im swinging towards TDI at the mo cost is not a issue i want it done the best i can
  6. Neilb84

Energy suspension engine mount insert fitting help

Need to fit these to my ep3 anyone got any pics I've taken os mount off but can't seem to see where they go
  7. Neilb84

Exhaust movement

Just fitted my dc sports manifold it not makes it exhaust bang just on the mid pipe somwhere under the car Its a j's system Any ideas how to stop this i have the engergy suspension mounts for the engine at home and there not fitted yet Sumo power said that buying the harder rubber exhaust...
  8. Neilb84

Spark plug anti fouler or o2 simulator

I have brought a dc sports mainfold just wondering whats going be better the anti fouler trick or buying an o2 simualtor to turn the eml off Ill be getting a kpro but not for a few months
  9. Neilb84

interior lights problem

both the interior lights work when you press them but when i open the doors they dont come on slightly annoying when its dark Am i just being stupid or is there a button hiding somwhere ? Thanks Neil
  10. Neilb84

My first chance to give her a clean and fit j's racing exhaust (pics)

Thought id give her a quick going over with some dodo juice products Could do with getting the mop out but not bad for now
  11. Neilb84

Tegiwa ep3 airbox instructions

Just brought a cf airbox when i spoke to tegiwa on the phone they said there is some pdf instructions on there website does any one have these or a link to them because i cant find them Cheers Neil
Back