• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Kpro time who to use?? south

its now time for me to have the kpro fitted and mapped

but who would you use?

Im in the south so TDI or CPL really and one used either of these or is there anyone else

Im swinging towards TDI at the mo cost is not a issue i want it done the best i can

Neither, down south I'd be using Romain at Artech, plenty of lads use him and rate him highly

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame, you've just missed Mase being over mate :(
I can find out when he's back if you're in no rush?

Id rather get it done sooner rather than later as im running un mapped with tegiwa decat and j's racing system

cheers mate

Tbh most companies have or you hear stories most people jump on the bandwagon soon as they fudge up one of there mates cars!

I have heard lots of good things
Well we will see how it goes on Monday I suppose
I'll report back afterwards

I know of 3 cases, 2 people personally - that have had bad experiences. Bandwagons start somewhere boss.

Good luck though. I have heard of some good results too (bods travelling over from Europe to visit them). I think they had Europes fastest EP3 at one point; if true and mapped by them - that's reassuring.

Just make sure you don't get fooled by any gimmicks they try on you.

Very recently someone posted on another forum that they were making 238 bhp after their car being mapped, just to hit a headline figure CPL set the rev limiter to 9,200 and ran it again, made 240 then set the limiter back to 8,600.

No point risking the engine due to cavitation of the oil pump to reach a figure the customer will never achieve again IMHO.

It might have been the customer egging them on, but I'm sure they'll do a good job. They do achieve some good results.

Any reason for the :( ?l

650 miles on a CPL map. Thats a forged piston that had got so hot through Detonation that it had partially melted to the skirt and it had lost most of it's edges.
Wicked bit of mapping.
piston1.jpg

Back