• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jippo83

This is my pride and joy my honda prelude 2.2 vti vtec

Lol well it no longer has stickers on it so it's all good
  2. jippo83

Lol ok maybe I should stick to the prelude sites then lol
  3. jippo83

I really don't understand some of your posts on here guys I take it my pics have upset a few people I don't see how or why but sorry all the same my bad lol
  4. jippo83

Just a bit of fun chris .
  5. jippo83

This will be funny ? What do you mean mate.
  6. jippo83

this is me in iraq my first car my 3rd lude me and the wife at santa pod USC on the pull lol
  7. jippo83

The gum ball stickers are not on it any more and I tend not to keep them on for long befor getting board . I put them on after a trip to Santa pod lol
  8. jippo83

If my number ever come up I'd buy a NSX Integra crx, 4 th gen lude and my 5 th gen Then spend a lot of cash making them the dogs do da's
  9. jippo83

Wow that is one sexy car . I can't wate till mine looks like that lol
  10. jippo83

No ur right motegi is the way ahead . It's gonna take time to save and get it right But I'll get there in the end
  11. jippo83

Yea ur right I dont want to change the shape of it to much because at the end of the day thats what I love about it .
  12. jippo83

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Sexy car I love them . Not as much as preludes but it's a close second .
  13. jippo83

Lol I'm a classy guy . I have big plans for it . this is my shopping list for it. Black head lights , Black rear lights , Black indicators , Black fog lights , The honey cone front grill , New drivers side wing New drivers door preferably in same paint , A suttle body kit maby a mugen one...
  14. jippo83

3rd Honda, First Type R!

i love the integra, my top 4 cars in this order nsx prelude integra crx
  15. jippo83

Mmmmm, I like this.

i no what you mean but it grows on you . plus its a lot quite rare in that colour, so i like it more because int not to common .
  16. jippo83

Well I have the same car in sparkle yellow colour . Im only just starting on my project but as far as I'm concerned I love the car. I only payed £ 900 for mine and it's a great car. this is my 4th prelude so far. i have owned two 4th gen preludes and two 5th gen. I have looked at yours a...
  17. jippo83

Mmmmm, I like this.

ok thanks mate
  18. jippo83

Mmmmm, I like this.

Well I have the same car in sparkle yellow colour . Im only just starting on my project but as far as I'm concerned I love the car. I only payed £ 900 for mine and it's a great car. this is my 4th prelude so far. i have owned two 4th gen preludes and two 5th gen. I have looked at yours a...
  19. jippo83

Mmmmm, I like this.

thanks SicklyPilot for taking the time to show me how to do it
  20. jippo83

Mmmmm, I like this.

21. jippo83

This is my pride and joy my honda prelude 2.2 vti vtec i have had it for about a year now so i wanted to share some pics with you all
Back