• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

3rd Honda, First Type R!

Pat, cars looking good mate. First Ive had a good look at it. Im getting a proffesional photoshoot done soon you should pop along and get yours in on a few. better not steal the lime light too much haha!

Pat, cars looking good mate. First Ive had a good look at it. Im getting a proffesional photoshoot done soon you should pop along and get yours in on a few. better not steal the lime light too much haha!

I may take you up on that offer Jamie :) it needs a hell of a good clean first though :lol: When and where?

Get that rocker cover refurbished.

Its on the list!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasty
IMG_20110223_153753.jpg

IMG_20110223_154348.jpg

By the way, these aren't the things I was hinting at above, those haven't arrived yet :evil:

It it wrong that I am currently sat in my chair in my room with these wrapped around me pretending I am in a racecar?

Well the RBF600 has finally arrived so, weather permitting, the wilwoods and takata's will be getting fitted at the weekend 8)

Super nice DC2 SicklyPilot sir, Takatas look ace, but they aren't half expensive. Pics to follow? :)

Back