• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

They feel good man, real good.

The night you fit it wave your wang at the wife, guaranteed* growth.

*Results may vary.

1. I didn't have any money anyway
2. The money I didn't have is now spent on zorst
3. Statutory redundancy arrives soon. I shall spend that too

I see. You'll have to provide a full review of this new zorst as i'm still on the lookout for one and am unsure whether or not just to go for a Spoon N1 because I like the look of it and I don't really use my ears that much anyway.......

Will do.

I was after an N1 too because they look cool. I'm not really fussed about performance gains tbh as the car is faster than I can drive anyway. Whole reason I chose my tyres was because they look pretty.

Tanabe sold. Didn't even unwrap.

N1 sourced, much cheapness.

Thought about the long term viability of the Tanabe and it didn't seem to make sense as it was UK fit cat back. I want to go JDM 98 header soon so it would have caused hassle.

N1 for now, then JDM 98 header and either Spoon or Supersprint b pipe to finish off.

I like how you are being made redundant, but if anything your modding has increased. Congrats!

Are you informing Emma about all these new bits, or do you do like the rest of us married men, and LIE.

Back