• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. GAZ-R

FN2 Any pics with 19s on?

Has anyone got any pisc of the FN2 with 19s on? just curious of what it looks like.
  2. GAZ-R

FN2 M.O.T. then a test drive

Just booked my car in for its 1st M.O.T. on mon, then 5min after i got off the phone they rang me back and said bring your licence with you and you can test drive the new Type-R. Looking forward to it already as the new shape is really starting to grow on me as i didn't even like it when i 1st...
  3. GAZ-R

No Vtec

:shock: :shock: Been driving for a good 5-10mins tonight and thought id bring the Vtec in in 2nd, but it just seemed to go flat :oops: very dissappointed and thought something was drastically wrong :smt022 i tried it again on the next road i could find to open it up and it was fine :D :D...
  4. GAZ-R

Is there much difference in these B-pipes??

Is there much difference in these, the Spoon and the Supersprint stainless steel B-pipe apart from the price? And is it worth paying the extra for the Spoon??
  5. GAZ-R

A-Plan beat Greenlight

My insurance was up for re-newal, Greenlight gave me a re-newal of £770. Thought id shop around and got one for £650 off A-Plan :) Greenlight said they could only match it if i waited another 2wks till i was 25 to take out their policy, as this ment i wouldnt be covered for the next 2wks...
  6. GAZ-R

You'll love these!

Well, I think they're spot on! Someone was selling this on Autotrader, I rang the lad to see if he would sell the wheels seperately as I want to put them on my Milano CTR but he wouldn't part with them. They are the Kei Racing Force 8 in Hyperblack, now when I've tried to get hold of a set, no...
  7. GAZ-R

18"TSW Turn

thinking of getting these for my CTR, what does everyone think?
  8. GAZ-R

Magnex 6"X4" (cat back)

Anyone got this system on their CTR or heard one? Im thinking about putting one on mine coz i`ve heard there not too loud and i do alot of motoway driving so dont want to get deffn`d. Cheers
  9. GAZ-R

D2 kie racing

Im thinking of getting a set of these D2`s (18`s) for my milano CTR. Just wondered if anyone already has some on theirs? and if poss could you post a pic or give me your opinions? Cheers
  10. GAZ-R

white 18`s on milano red??

could anyone post some pic`s if they have any of some white wheels on a milano CTR. i was thinking of putting some 18`s on. any comments?
  11. GAZ-R

AEM V2 Cold Air Intake Kit EP3

im thinking about putting one of these on my CTR. anyone got one on already? are they worth the money? or should i be looking else where? :?
  12. GAZ-R

All round tints on red?

hi everyone, does anyone have a red CTR with windows lightly tinted all round? i was thinking of doing the same to mine and wondered what it looked like. cheers 8)
  13. GAZ-R

19`s

HI EVERYONE, IM THINKING ABOUT PUTTING SOME 19`S ON AND LOWERING MY CTR AS I THINK IT WILL LOOK V WELL! HAS ANYONE DONE IT YET? AND GOT ANY PICS? AND HAS IT AFFECTED YOUR CARS HANDLING AND PERFORMANCE? 8)
Back