• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dell EP3

Drive shafts

are the drive shafts on a DC5 the same as an EP3's. also dose any one have any advice on how to get the drive shaft nut off as they are stupidly tight
  2. dell EP3

engin rebulid

I'm looking for good companies to rebuild my K20 in my DC5 as the bottom end has gone. anyone know of any? please help
  3. dell EP3

knocking from bottom end please help

my integra DC5 is not doing very well at the moment and I'm hoping people on hear can help. i have got a knocking noise from the bottom end it does not happen on ideal only when i put my foot on the accelerator. it dose not sound good. i know this is a major issue but dose anyone on hear have...
  4. dell EP3

knocking/tapping noise top end

plash help I've just taken my DC5 out for a spin and all of a sudden i started to get this knocking/tapping noise that hater looking at when i got home it sounds like its coming from the top end. does any one have any ideas or could help point me in the general direction of the fault thanks
  5. dell EP3

Self Adhesive Number Plate

hi I'm after a small self adhesive front plate for my DC5 dose anyone on hear recommend anywhere to get one
  6. dell EP3

front discs

im replacing the brakes on my DC5 and was wondering what brake discs people on hear recommend to work with DS2500 pads
  7. dell EP3

set of rear brake discs for my DC5

wondering if anyone on hear knows where i can get a set of standard brake discs for my DC5 at a good price. don't need drilled or grooved as I'm fitting DS2500 pads thanks :D:D
  8. dell EP3

wheel nuts

does anyone know where i can get a set of blue wheel nuts that fit the standard DC5 wheels
  9. dell EP3

my new DC5

finally after 2 years of a scooby I'm back behind the wheel of a type r and loving it. here are some pics (not good ones but pics none the less) file:///Users/craigdell/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2013/10/21/20131021-202524/0tfyMEQCQo+1Jjys4tL9sg/IMG_0445.jpg...
  10. dell EP3

please help DC5 insurance

hello all its been a long time since i've been on here as i have owned a scooby for the past 2 years but am now looking at getting a DC5 and was wondering if any of you out there could help me with good insurance companies for jap imports thanks
  11. dell EP3

DC2 DB8 DC5 every cloud has a silver lining

hi everyone its been a long time since ive been on hear had a bad time, sadley I have written off my EP3 type r:smt022 but on the good side im now looking at buying a integra type r DC2 and was wondering if any one could help me with what to look out for when buying one and the common faults...
  12. dell EP3

looking for a nice cat back system

hi im looking for a good cat back system. i want it to sound and look good but it cant be to noisy because my ep3 is my day to day. car any idea's ?
  13. dell EP3

aux port

i was wondering if i could have a aux port wired in to my 05 plate ep3 ctr has any one had this done if so where from. or do i need to buy a new head unit with one in:confused:
  14. dell EP3

warped discs

ive worped the front discs on my ep3 ctr and was wondering if any one knew of some good discs ive just bought some DS2500 pads but dont realy want to fit them till ive got new discs please help:D
  15. dell EP3

need new brakes

ive just came back for a play in my ep3 and i cooked my brakes to the extent that they were realy not workin ive only jut bought it abd its all still standard i was wondering if any one could givre me any advice in what to do ablot my rubbish standerd brakes issue thanks
  16. dell EP3

how much should window tinting cost

im lookin at tinting my rear windows and i was just wondering how much i should be expecting to pay for it to get done:lol:
  17. dell EP3

looking to re-map any help

im looking to re map my ep3 type r ive got no mods done on it yet and i was wondering where the best place is to go to get it done, or if there are any other mods worth doin first to get the best performance out of the re-map :)
Back