• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Deco

Buddyclub spec III cams

Im getting a set of these tomorrow, Does anyone have them fitted? and if so whats your views on them. P.s for ep3;)
  2. Deco

Bottom ball joint

Got a couple of lower ball joints, just wondering are they a pig to press out? Or straight forward! Im going tackle it tonight and dont want to be there for ever:lol: Cheers lads;)
  3. Deco

Knock in steering

Lads i had the car up checking for play in the track rod ends and noticed there's a bit of play at the centre of the rack, when i grab the both sides of the wheel and rock in and out you can see the rack moving slightly. Is it a case that you have to get a new rack or is there a kit you can buy...
  4. Deco

Braided lines worth it?

Im after getting drilled and grooved discs and will be getting yellow stuff pads, im just wondering would it be worth my while getting braided lines? Im heading to nurburgring in june and just want to hear your opinions.
  5. Deco

dc5 intake for ep3 uk

I've been led to believe there different, is this true? Im getting one one monday and i just want to make sure there is?
  6. Deco

ANOTHER question

Sorry again lads, :lol: Ive put springs in the car the other day and the front suspension seems to be creeking a bit. The only thing that i can think might be wrong is the big top plate.. I think it might be in wrong, how do ye know witch way it sits?
  7. Deco

Front bushing perished

Lads i was putting lowering springs in the car today and noticed that the two front bushes are worn and cracking up.. Its the very front one on the wishbone, are they dear from main dealer or were is good to get them? have checked ebay and nothing aftermarket there. Cheers
  8. Deco

Dc5 brembos on ep3

Will they fit on if i get the discs and callipers and will the ep3 brake lines go on or do i need to change them? After sourcing a set over here.. Cheers lads:)
  9. Deco

Japseed manifold o2 sensors??

lads i fitted a japspeed mainfold 4-2-1 last nite and o2 light came on the dash today, i know you can buy o2 simulators but with one do i replace? The first or second one? Cheers Deco
  10. Deco

apexi neo

I done a search for the neo and nothing came up, are they any good for the ep3 or are they just a waste of money?? Mixed views im reading after doing a search on google See the thing is i will be getting a kpro but it wont be untill the end of the year, and im heading over to the nurburgring in...
  11. Deco

Hesitate vtec

Guys im feeling a slight hesitation right at the vtec kicks in, now its not bad but just feels a little kick back before vtec engage.Like its not smooth delivery. Anyone know what this could be? Cheers in advance
  12. Deco

my 02 ep3

just gave it a polish:) Cat back 5zigen and manifold on the way
Back