• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

engine swap accord type r motor into my ep3 type r

hi has any one done this swap and is it an easy thing to do ? as my crank has gone in my bottom end on my civic ep3 type r and i can not find another one any were . so want to do an engine swap . if not then i am going to have to sell my car with a broken motor :mad: if any one has any advice...
  2. V

how to time up my ep3 any ideas please

hi think my timing is out on my car because it wont start after rebuilding the bottom end . i think when i turned it over on the crank pully it has knocked the timing out . does any one on here no how to time it back up and what i need to do . is it an engine out job :mad:
  3. V

torque settings

hi i have just stripped my bottom end on my civic type r ep3 and was just wanting to no if any body know's the torque settings for the con rod bolts . thanks :)
  4. V

loose oil filter lost all oil now my shells have gone in my ep3 !

hi just want to no if any body else has had the same problem with there ep3 type r . went out in the car last night to get to the end of my road and hear the car knocking like hell .. so came home on tick over got all the car jacked up got laid underneath to find the oil filter had come loose...
Back