• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Revs droppping at standstill

Not really.... once it starts happening, that's it, it happens. I've tried testing various rev patterns, right up to revving into the VTEC range and letting them fall. They fall so low, i have to bounce the throttle to kind of salvage the revs and keep em around 850, and the juggling can take...
  2. L

Revs droppping at standstill

Hi All. Had my UKDM DC2 for a couple of months now, various work been done on it - turning into quite the project. Something which has only recently come to light, once engine is warm and been running for a while (after a good 50 miles + driving) when pulling up at lights and returning to...
  3. L

worrying steering feedback for DC2

Ill give it a go, but even if i put it up there for hours, i got no idea if anything would even happen - If it is the flow control valve which has had it, i'm dreading it - honda have the rack listed at over £1300. then there's having it fitted... unbelievable
  4. L

Oh yeah, had a geo -check and correct 2 weeks ago, tyres also checked and balanced 4 days ago when i cleaned the car. Havn'thit any pot holes,driven very carefully. If it were torque steer, i'd have thought that'dbe the case on acceleration,not gently pulling up or cruising at a maintained speed
  5. L

Sorry if this wasn't the right place to post this topic, its steering related and causing me a lot of grief at the moment. I have a 98 UKDM integra type R, I am about to have new mounts, new clutch, new oils/filters, plugs, cam belt and water pump installed. As if that wasn't enough to be...
  6. L

98 RON in 98 UKDM Integra type R

Cheers for all the input guys - Reason for economy is because the clutch is so knackered, i'm going through £40 every 2 days just to get to work, then there's the social trips on top in the evenings, every little helps. Hopefully, that won't be an issue for too much longer - I've got a date for...
  7. L

98 RON in 98 UKDM Integra type R

Just a quick (probably stupid question) Had my teg for a couple of weeks now, got loads to do mechanically (new engine mounts, clutch, possibly new diff, etc) however in the meantime, as it's not bee driven heavily, I have only been putting Shell's standard unleaded in it just to get about...
  8. L

98 DC2 headlight fault

They're non HIDs, just should be a simple connection issue - I've got the bypass wired in at the moment, so far, ts working - the real test will be if, later this evening, its still working. If it works, great. If not, i'm pretty worried
  9. L

98 DC2 headlight fault

I recently brought a 2nd hand DC2 and there seems to be something very strange up with the headlights. On the way home after purchasing the vehicle, the NS headlight went out. Thinking it was either a bad connection or a faulty bulb, checked it when i got home and it seemed it had just got...
  10. L

JDM front end conversion for 98 UK spec

Im not sure on the difference it'd make to insurance, this is hypothetical at the moment in the first place. And Yes, purely for aesthetics - I know some people love em, but I just do not like those quad lights - if it were any easier to change the cluster, I'd even consider that (though...
  11. L

JDM front end conversion for 98 UK spec

I'm in the process of buying my teg at the moment, but was a little disappointed I couldn't get hold of a JDM, not least to say the difference in insurance. Needing a car as well, just couldn't wait any more. I've seen that this conversion isn't impossible, but kits only seem to be on sale in...
Back