• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mitchtype-r

bhp question??? please share your knowledge

Hi guys Just wanted to post a question does anyone know how to calculate bhp from the wheels to the flywheel? Or flywheel to wheel? Any ideas on the formula that's used would be great as I'm taking my car to cpl racing next week to get a performance manifold and sports cat fitted to my nur...
  2. mitchtype-r

please help :(

Can anyone help my local garage have gutted my cat and fitted the o2 simulator I bought from cpl racing and the warning light has come on! My garage have taken it to a local car electrical place to check its wired in properly and they Said its wired in correctly and reset it but the light...
  3. mitchtype-r

civic type-r lost power please help!!!

Hi everyone I've just joined the forum I'm driving a 2004 ctr facelift model I put my car on a rolling road at Japfest last weekend an got a shock when they told me my car was only putting out 171.8bhp at the flywheel which is alot less than I was expecting does anyone know what could be...
Back