• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. GIDZ63

speaker adaptors

thanks i did just they fitted straight in just had to drill a couple of hole job done thank you
  2. GIDZ63

speaker adaptors

hi all have just bought some Fli speakers for my ep3 and have also purchased the adaptors 130mm for the front and 160mm for the rears i have offered them up to the speakers to check they fit the 130mm fits spot on but the 160mm does not quite fit has any one come across this problem and if so...
  3. GIDZ63

performance exhaust not too loud

no i got it delivered for £10 will get it in 2 days thanks
  4. GIDZ63

sorry
  5. GIDZ63

thank again m8 i just bought it for £250 sweet and thanks again thats sorted me right out
  6. GIDZ63

ok thanks TGM sport do you have link for the exhaust i cant seem to find the ad
  7. GIDZ63

thanks sorry if i sound stupid but who is TGM
  8. GIDZ63

am looking at a getting a performance exhaust but don't want it loud am looking at spending about £500 am looking at a dc sports is this a good choice and how loud are they the ad says it is 95db many thanks Shaun
  9. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

i have taken your advice and am sending it back where did you get you piper cat and is it a direct replacement can i fit and forget
  10. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

looked at the post it says they took out the middle box would that affect the outcome
  11. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

ok thanks i will let you know the outcome
  12. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

i do have a friendly mot station but i want it to be legal so if it fails it will be straight off and i will be getting a piper sports cat thank you for your input
  13. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

i just phoned them and he assured me it will pass the mot so i will try it and i will take it straight to the garage and get it checked if it fails it will be going straight back
  14. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

the ad said it would pass the mot the swines thanks
  15. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

the cat has both sensor holes
  16. GIDZ63

100 cell sports cat

Hi all, I am having japspeed manifold and a 100 cell sports cat fitted. Am I likely to run into an problems the cat, said it was a direct replacement? I also have a pipercross viper induction kit, not fitted yet and will be getting a DC sport cat back exhaust. Will it be better off not fitting...
  17. GIDZ63

best place to get a kpro in the south west

thanks guys
  18. GIDZ63

thank you i think it may be a trip to artech then do they have good reputation
  19. GIDZ63

Hi all I live in Plymouth am thinking of getting a kpro in a few months time. Can any one tell me where the best place to get it done which is closest to me, and what sort of bhp I may get? I have a ss sports manifold, a ss sports cat, a pipercross viper induction kit and in a few weeks will be...
  20. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

thank you for your comments
  21. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

all done am well pleased it looks sweet sweet
  22. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

not to much flatting only one light go over then a g10 polish then a finishing polish it looking sweet no more milano pink will put more pics up when finished
  23. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

pictures go to right to left
  24. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

some more pics nearly there get it back monday cant wait
  25. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

i did take the car to a few repairers of my own choice but they could not guarantee to get a perfect match because it had faded i will post some more pictures when its finished
  26. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

here what been done so far
  27. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

full respray your right it wont polish so am having a full respray i took a cash settlement so the car will look mint again thanks for comments
  28. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

they can match the paint but problem is the paint has faded and they are saying they will only repair the damage which is the rear bumper and valance and passenger side quarter panel and they will feather the paint but it will still be a different shade front to back
  29. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

the trouble is i am with aviva and the bus company are with aviva and three different body repair shops have told me they cant match the red including honda aviva have sent there own engineer around he has contacted honda i dont know what he said to them because they are now telling me to bring...
  30. GIDZ63

red type r body repair

hi all i dont know if any one can help me my car was parked out side my house and a bus has scraped the rear bumper and arch the bus company have put there hands up are totally to blame the issue is that i have taken it to two repair shops and they can only feather the paint they cannot match it...
  31. GIDZ63

brembo calipers

ok thanks guys it sounds a bit tricky and expensive i think i will give it a miss thanks for all the input
  32. GIDZ63

brembo calipers

thanks does anyone know where i can get custom carriers made
  33. GIDZ63

brembo calipers

thanks guys
  34. GIDZ63

changed my dash

there are some more pictures in my album
  35. GIDZ63

changed my dash

thank you it was an easy job there was a link on here how take out your dash and the skunk 2 gear knob matches perfect
  36. GIDZ63

brembo calipers

can any tell me
  37. GIDZ63

changed my dash

yes it would look good mate
  38. GIDZ63

brembo calipers

any body
  39. GIDZ63

changed my dash

thank you
  40. GIDZ63

changed my dash

thanks yes black FTW i thought the silver looked cheep and tacky and it was scratched to hell i also did the door handle trim at the same time
  41. GIDZ63

Interior plastic paint colour

its not black if you see it for real its more like a gun metal i will take some more pictures and post them
  42. GIDZ63

sorry forgot to say also got the door handle trim as well
  43. GIDZ63

just check your local breakers it save all the rubbing down and spraying i also put a new pioneer head unit in and a skunk 2 gear knob it matches the dash just nicely thanks for the comment
  44. GIDZ63

changed my dash

i have changed the dash in my ep3 i took one out of a civic type s it cost me £24 from a breaker i have tried to attach a picture i hope it works tell me what you think also put a new pioneer head unit in and a skunk 2 gear knob many thanks shaun
  45. GIDZ63

hi there i just changed my dash i took one out of a civic type s it looks pretty smart and only cost me £24 from a breakers i have tried to put a picture up but not having any luck i put one in my album many thanks shaun
  46. GIDZ63

brembo calipers

hi all there is someone selling a set of evo 5 callipers on ebay and on the list of cars he says they will fit is an ep3 is this true . i know my ep3 has 300mm front discs and the evo has 320mm will the callipers fit strait on to my carriers many thanks shaun
  47. GIDZ63

Petrol prices in your area

sorry south west
  48. GIDZ63

Petrol prices in your area

filled up yesterday £1.29.9 suoth west plymouth
  49. GIDZ63

refusal chris nott

no mate will be paying in full
  50. GIDZ63

refusal chris nott

am happy with avivas quote so its there loss all is good
  51. GIDZ63

refusal chris nott

but i dont have to go out in rush hour traffic and cant afford to put the fuel in to do lots miles about 5 to 6 thousand a year have never had an accident thanks for the input guys
  52. GIDZ63

refusal chris nott

what has being unemployed have to do with anything
  53. GIDZ63

refusal chris nott

yes mate new to the car they said it had to do with me being unemployed and it having a piper panel filter they said nothing about me being new to the car have had a good quote from aviva £382 so not all bad many thanks shaun
  54. GIDZ63

refusal chris nott

am 47 10 years no claims clean license unemployed single parent so dont drive to and from work so only do 5 to 6 thousand a year the only mod is a piper panel filter and they refused me never been refused before oh well
  55. GIDZ63

Got my insurance renewal....

just been quoted 370 aviva am 47 though
  56. GIDZ63

water in boot

been checking boot all day theres a little stream of water coming in under left rear light can i buy a new seal for the light many thanks guys
  57. GIDZ63

some pics of my ep3

thank you
  58. GIDZ63

water in boot

hi all have just water in tyre well in boot is this a fault with the ep3 and if so can any one tell me where its coming from many thanks shaun
  59. GIDZ63

some pics of my ep3

a couple of pics of my ep3
  60. GIDZ63

ep3 centre cap

many thanks guys
  61. GIDZ63

ep3 centre cap

duh never just thought there might be other options many thanks shaun
  62. GIDZ63

ep3 centre caps

hi all can anyone tell me where i can get new centre caps for my ep3 many thanks shaun
  63. GIDZ63

ep3 centre cap

hi all can any one tell me where i can get new centre caps many thank shaun
  64. GIDZ63

my red ctr

thanks guys
  65. GIDZ63

my red ctr

ok thanks
  66. GIDZ63

my red ctr

i love it mate its a great car you cant beat jap cars how do i make pics bigger
  67. GIDZ63

my red ctr

just one week mate had a civic esi and a 1.8 vti
  68. GIDZ63

my red ctr

hi all my name is shaun the car is a 2001 full service history 77000 miles and is in lovely nick
  69. GIDZ63

my red ctr

my red ctr
Back