• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. si_pow

Broken DC Sports

Hi, I have a DC sports catback, and the backbox has came away and is now wrecked. Is there any backbox's I can bolt straight onto the DC Sports B-pipe? I quite like the HKS hi-flow angled exhausts, but dont really want to buy a whole new exhaust as with the exception of the backbox, the exhaust...
  2. si_pow

Car Mapped?

Hi, I have been looking through my cars history from the dealer, and when i got the car is had a DC sports exhaust, CAI etc. I found in the manual a badge saying top100, and something about race fuel? I got to thinking perhaps the car had been mapped? Is there a way to tell without taking...
  3. si_pow

Civic Si Turbo on Type R

Hi, I have found this on ebay.. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/02-05-CIVIC-SI-EP3-T3-T4-TURBO-CHARGER-KIT-K20-K20A-/400246279047?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d30898b87 Would I be able to install this on my type R ? If so, what sort of power gains should I expect? Comments...
  4. si_pow

Ep3 Problem - Please Help

Hi, I have a pre-face 2002 ep3 type r. The other day I was driving a little hard and could smell a strange burning (a bit like plastic burning) so eased off. The steering felt a little funny but after about 15 mins of carefully driving it went back to normal. Last night I was driving home...
  5. si_pow

vtec Killer?

Hi, I stumbled across a page on another forum, and they said you can get a lot of power gains from vtec killer? What exactly is this? Something about K20 A2 CAMS being locked in the high cam? Anyone shed any light on this? Cheers
  6. si_pow

Dvd Player Installation

Hi, I have just installed a DVD player into my ph1 ep3. The previous owner of the dvd player had grounded it to the ground in the back of the earth. The dvd player works fine once it is conntected but then once I turn the ignition on and off, it says please apply handbrake to continue watching...
  7. si_pow

Exhaust Problems. Please help!

Hi, I have an ep3 type r pre-face, and it came with a DC Sports CAT-Back. The exhaust doesnt rattle and sounds really nice,...until it rains! When i'm driving and there is water on the road or I go through a puddle, the exhaust seems to start banging off of the underneath of the car and there...
  8. si_pow

Remote Key Fob Replacement

Hi, I have just got my first ep3 type r, pre-facelift. The key fob is in really bad condition, and only the unlock button works (just). Is there anywhere cheaper than Honda where I can get a replacement? tried looking online, ebay etc with no luck. Would it be possible to buy a cheap...
Back