• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

Well the Beast has gone... time for another savage motor

Well the Rotrex ep3 has gone to a new home after numerous problems with the charger's i got fed up :( needless to say its been working spot on since the new charger was on. So after a natter with Loxy at TDi North i decided its time for a new toy but still quite fancy a DC2 at some point when i...
  2. E

Interior Light issue help

Hello my old beans, Right problem im having is normally when i unlock the car with the fob or open the door the interior lights come on. This has since stopped working but if i press the lights inside the car they switch on and off still, checked fuses all seem fine any ideas?
  3. E

LSD who's got one in their ep3?

Right then! My Christmas present to my self this year i think is going to be a LSD but... I want to know what are they like to drive with, Which is the best to go for and if any one know the average price for getting one fitted. Do they really make that much of a difference?? :D thanks and...
  4. E

Mugen Radiator duct?

Hi guys do any of you know where i can get one of these or a copy? Just fitted a FMIC for the rotrex and just want a bit more air getting too it with out making a gash of the front bumper.
  5. E

My silver EP3 and rotrex build

Finally posting some pic's of mine up recently fitted my Rotrex stage 1 kit with help from Matt at Slide Motorsport it made 291bhp and 201 torque and is an animal, although were already looking at stage 2 ;). Had the car 6-7 month and got it standard but it is a previous members car who took...
  6. E

Cold start EML issue

Hi guys, Right on a morning or if the cars been sat long enough for it to cool down i have a slight problem, after half a mile or so its bogging down been hesitant for 30 seconds and eml light pops up. If you give it a bit of throttle bogging stops but eml still comes up, if i let it warm up...
  7. E

USC 2011 after tune at TDI north

Had the car four week and got it standard since then in a mad rush, AEM v2 japspeed 4-2-1 with dc sports exhaust and k100 mapped ( brilliantly ) by Paul at TDI north (the day before! and made 228bhp) best two runs of the day were 14.4 and 14.5 and im chuffed with that the modified scooby next to...
Back