• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. H

Needing help and advice

Oh and thank you hippy thanks for the help
  2. H

Needing help and advice

Can you have both lowering springs and strut braces? Only reason I am asking is that I think they look really smart
  3. H

Needing help and advice

Mmm no don't mate, I just have the standard set up on the car as I said earlier I have little knowledge of cars. How would I go about getting the fast road set up?
  4. H

Needing help and advice

That's perfect mate thank you do you anything about strut braces and the difference's it may make? But thank you so much for your help
  5. H

Help please

Sorry to bother you again but you said about the OEM and HAMP oil filters, what is it they do?
  6. H

Help please

ah thats perfect thank you so much for helping me, you also just saved my car i think haha thank you mate
  7. H

Help please

so will this do anything? if so what does it do? thanks for getting in touch mate
  8. H

Help please

Hi, sorry it has been so long since i have been on here. i have started that i want to modify my EP3 more but i am finding it hard to choose products as i dont have that great a knowledge of cars. if putting a sports oil filter on your car actually makes any difference at all? thank you very...
  9. H

Needing help and advice

Hi, sorry it has been so long since i have been on here. i have started that i want to modify my EP3 more but i am finding it hard to choose products as i don't have that great a knowledge of cars. i was just wanting to know what the best lowering kits are (springs and shocks) i want to go...
  10. H

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Ok thanks mate
  11. H

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

i have just sent you money mate hope its worked, i would like two of the standard size ones please mate. thanks
  12. H

help!!

Sorry i will try keep my self right from now on.
  13. H

help!!

Perfect thank u
  14. H

help!!

Right iv just recently got my first type r engine n I'm needing some help if possible 1. Can you modify the engine with doing any damage to the v-tec2.what exhaust systems are good for the type r ep3 as iv been looking for a whole but not really found anything that really helps Thank u for...
Back