• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MikeCTR

Not enough camber?

I just fitted buddyclub rca's and superpro caster bushes, took my car for geo and now cant get enough camber on the front left? It decreases to -0.45degrees but wont go any further. When adjusted more it goes back the other way (more positive)? What could be the problem, the right side seems...
  2. MikeCTR

EP3 Top Mount Replacement Parts

Im going to change the top mounts on my ep3. I know I need the bearing(11) but is there anything else I should get? Cheers [/IMG]
  3. MikeCTR

Polybush or Superpro

Im looking to get a full polybush kit for my ep3. Which would be best polybush or superpro? (not looking at energy suspension heard there not very good!) I heard only good things about superpro and they can also increase front caster. Not heard much about polybush, anybody using them and do...
  4. MikeCTR

Inside Tyre Wear

Today I noticed my front tyres were worn on the inside really badly. The nearside is the worst (below) :(. [/IMG] [/IMG] I've now put the front tyres on the back. I had a frsu a couple of months ago. How can I fix this problem and would I have to buy new tyres. Cheers
  5. MikeCTR

DC5 Manifold & cat on Ep3

Hi, I've had a quick search but cant find a proper answer. Looking to fit a DC5 manifold & cat to my ep3. Do I have to remap it or will it be safe to run (not cause any damage). I know I have to remap it to get the best gains but im thinking about this for now and later (mabye next year) decat...
  6. MikeCTR

Anyone used tegiwa rigid collars?

Hi, has anyone used tegiwa front subframe rigid collars? I know about the spoon ones but they are like £175 :eek:. Tegiwa does them for about £50 but not sure about the quality. Cheers.
  7. MikeCTR

NHB Ep3 Premier

Hi, I bought my civic type r just over a year ago. Its a 55 plate premier:) bought with 51k on the clock. My previous cars were a 1999 white VW polo 1.0, had that for 4 years:(. Then a 2004 black seat ibiza 1.4 which was ok but just not quick enough (75bhp), had that for 2 years. When I got the...
Back