• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Bike Rack for Civic Type R

Hi Does anyone know of a bike rack suitable for fitment to the Civic Type R EP3 Tried a few places but apparently it doesnt exist? Be glad of any help or advice Many Thanks Paul
  2. L

EP3 and Supercharger Progress Pics :P (350hp ATW)

The kit was developing 350hp atw using the top mounted intercooler. Tam is playing about with a large core front mounted intercooler and should see some increased gains.
  3. L

This is NOT the one GMC's working on mate no, this is "just ever so slightly" more radical lol (cough) This belongs to a mate of mine who races at Kames with us. The steering is in erm development :P
  4. L

I wondered how long it would be before someone mentioned the speakers, removing them is last on the agenda, getting the power down is first lol The car is still in development but Tam will have it race ready for next season.
  5. L

Few "progress" pics for ya. Approx 350hp at wheels, larger front mounted intercooler still to be fitted so should see more. Enjoy :P
  6. L

Fitted Spoon N1 today.

Wheels i was thinking the Slipstreams to be honest in 17's as they are pretty close visually to the Spoon SW's Yeah Chris Gruppe M should sound cool. Paul
  7. L

Fitted Spoon N1 today.

My first proper mod to civic fitted today. B Pipe is ordered and on way to me so thats next, followed by the Gruppe M and then Spoon wheels. Love the sound, and dont think there is any need for the bung to be honest at present, as driving it sensibly it doesnt sound too offensive. Met...
  8. L

A question which everyone has a different answer to ref N1.

Well no the BTB race system on the Saxo is 80db and passes sound restrictions at motorsport circuits. I know from experience. The Spoon exhaust is nearer to 100db and 95db with muffler so considerably louder. 20db increase is very noticeable to the ear at 100meters.
  9. L

A question which everyone has a different answer to ref N1.

Hello Ive just purchased a Spoon n1 and Bung and ive heard various rumours as follows: You shouldnt Vtec your car with bung in place. Having bung in exhaust restricts air flow and can damage your engine if you VTEC with it in place. Well, a friend who knows Ant from Spoon rang him...
Back