• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Car swap do i

Right I know it's a Honda forum and guess what you all might say. But I thought instead of keeping my track car if i get shot see what I get offered so it's an Astra vxr 300+bhp spend 10k+ on it I know I will never get what I put init but I've learnt that's the joys of modding lol so anyway have...
  2. C

Your thoughts

Well I'm still looking for a nice clean example to come up before I take the plunge. As it's going to be a sorta runaround car but fun too as I have a track built road legal vxr which is my major toy. Any ways to the point what's your thoughts on this just came across it seems a good price...
  3. C

Stuck on a type r

Right all I need help I had my mind set on a silver fn2 but now I've seen 3 new ones lol a white fd2 a white dc5 and a mugen fn2 help Also on the imports can you use England's k20a engine bits on the imported k20a cars Cheers Mike
  4. C

FN2 Civic mugen

Hi all wondering if you can answer this are the new mugen civic fn2 2.2? On YouTube that's what there saying if so where can you purchase the kit to turn a standard fn2 to this as after a long wait my car is going and going to be buying one at long last
  5. C

Best Honda engine to date

First off sorry if this is in the wrong section couldn't find where to submit this move if you like Here goes what is the best Honda engine to date for reliability tuning etc I have been doing a lot of research today and seems the k20a is up at the top Your thoughts
  6. C

Your thoughts

Your thoughts on the civic coupe 1.7 vtec going to buy another Honda soon and seen these cheap as car will be used on track now and again. Are these reliable as good as k20 engines as had an ep3 type r awhile ago and engine was so good Many thanks Mike P.s. sorry if this is in wrong section
Back