• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Blank

Major MOT Failure

Just got back from taking Accord for MOT and Major Fail. Some simple fixes but also very small items which are HUGE cost we currently dont have with me being off sick for a month. Biggest items to purchase is a CAT - £800+ and Read headlamp levelling device - £245 :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Any...
  2. Blank

Strut Brace.............How Much???

Please can someone explain to me, how a strut brace (that is assisting the vehicle to be more stable) now class the car as a "non insurable modification"? I have been getting quotes for Marks S15 and prices are pretty good and a lot lower than this year, but as soon as you mention the strut...
  3. Blank

New Suspension

Hi Guys I know you lot are not Ford Lovers LOL :) I need to know if anyone can suggest a place that is cheap enough to buy a set of front springs? Just took my ST to get a new tyre and then out fell a curl of my suspension. Its still in place but the bottom curl is now missing. Just had it...
Back