• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

insurance issue!!!!

hi guys, im struggling to get a decent renewal price! Im 22 with 5 years NCB and im currently with adrian flux, they've quoted me £1,266 without protected NCB and just over £1,400 with protection ive tried with sky insurance and they wont insure me for some strange reason, and all compare...
  2. C

What have you got?

Hi guys :) ive got a bit of a problem! Im going to upgrade my standard speakers and i found the ones i wanted, but i went into halfords and they were in there on there testing wall! So i tested them and they sound pants! So i was wondering what you guys have in yours and how good the quality is...
  3. C

Speakers!!!

Hi guys im new to the whole forum thing! Ive recently bought a CTR '54 plate' and im up for modding it a little but my main issue (as i drive to work 22miles each way) is that the oem speakers have rubbish bass IMO! Ive changed the HU to a sony bluetooth stereo out of my old cars and so...
Back