• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

Hey everyone, Just thought I would start my thread of my FN2, just bought it is totally stock except I think the last owner seems to have had ago at the side decals I think he has put them to far towards the front of the car, what do you think? Just ordered the silver Gran Prix pack should...
  2. L

Where to start with my FN2

Hey Everyone, I've just read Loxy's very long members car thread and I feel rather inspired!!! What does everyone think I should do first? I would like to keep it MOT passable like loxy so I'm thinking of either the HKS Premium Suction or HKS Racing Suction Reloaded and a Catback and a...
  3. L

Trouble Changing gears

Hi all, I have only just bought a 57 FN2, after driving it tonight I have found that all the gears work fine when driving slowly but when I push the car I struggle to get it in 2nd 3rd and sometimes 4th. The clutch seems pretty low to me so it could just need a new clutch but before I even...
Back