• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. taylor

Identifying dc5 cams

Hi all I've just took delivery of supposed cams with cradle. On the cam gears its stamped rbc..... Are these not out of a 2.4 engine Any info would help thanks....
  2. taylor

Engine troube info required

Any good honda tech in glasgow ares on hear too
  3. taylor

Members being abusive and rude

As above, this is supposed to be a sharing and helpfull site. I hope you guys are aware of this. Not good
  4. taylor

Fuel rail

Hey guys I just fitted a new rail to my ep3 but it seems to take a little longer to start and runs from cold a bit sluggish. The damper has been removed is this the cause and is their a cure.....
  5. taylor

Intermittent code p0314 cam position sensor

Hi everyone I have a intermittent code p0314 cam position sensor. I had the tensioner replaced a while back just for safety. the issue I have is, on start up a couple of days ago the engine started and spluttered to a halt, after a few attempts to start it finaly started also with a cel...
  6. taylor

Heater motor fault

Hi everyone just got into my ep3 after a little warm up the heater has packed in. Iv checked the under bonnet fuse, this seems to be ok. Any clues on what it could be! Thanks taylor
  7. taylor

Coil packs

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble with my ep3, it seems to have this hesitation stuttering issue, more so in the mornings but still continues not as bad when warmed up. Could this be a coil pack fault.. Any ideas... Ps sorry if this is an old post Taylor
  8. taylor

Integra rear anti roll bar

Few questions ladies and gents. I picked up a integra 22mm bar to upgrade my ep3 one. I'm worried it will foul the back box, is this a problem with this upgrade, as there is not much clearance just now with the standard one. Can you get solid exhaust mounts to tighten it up a bit. Thanks...
  9. taylor

Pre cat o2 mil light

Hey guys I fitted I'm having bother with my pre cat o2. Iv modded it with the none fouler method.. But its still not fixed the problem.. Can anyone. Help me out, could it be a faulty o2 sensor...... Thanks in advance taylor Not a happy monkey
  10. taylor

K20A2 jdm cams

SKU 14110/20-PRC-020. Is this the honda part number for these cams, got it off password jdm site. Taylor
  11. taylor

Ep3 rear caliper repair kits

Hi all, I'm trying to track down a repair kit for my ep3. Honda want an arm and both your legs for it.... Can anyone help..... Taylor
  12. taylor

Unichip Q

What's your mods@gains running unichip...... Taylor
  13. taylor

Tps sensor

Hey everone need some help. My 52 plate ep3 is giving me some idle issues from cold.....I have replaced the i/c/v and the water temp sensor no joy, its an erratic fault. Running very rich when it happens, after a warm it kinda clears.....
  14. taylor

Ep3 repair manual

Had a look for one but to no avail.. any help on a link please.......
  15. taylor

k20a2 timing tensioner replacement

Hey all I'm looking to replace my tensioner on my ep.3 with the OEM parts. Is this a big job. The parts alone are 100 quid.... Any input would be of great help. Thanks taylor.....
  16. taylor

Dc rear silencer

Hi everyone, needing some help with regards to my dc silencer... It seems to have developed a nasty crack where the silencer meets the tail pipe.... Only been fitted by apb just over three years. would I be able to claim a replacement. I still have purchase documents. Any advice thanks....
  17. taylor

Optimum tire pressure

What would you guys and gals say the optimum tire pressure would be for the best for grip, performance without spending lots of of hard earned cash. Is running at standard the best or slightly above for or below for for b road action.......
  18. taylor

Bonnet vent for cold air feed

Hey all I'm looking so source a vent for my air filter. Nothing too big maybe a gtr, or ford rs one can anyone point me in the right direction cheers taylor......
  19. taylor

oil leak

Can anyone help to rectify oil at the bottom of gearbox @engine meeting lowest point, its only a small amount, dosent seem like engine oil,,,its black: only changed oil weeks ago,could it be the gearbox final drive seal. Any thoughts on putting right.its only a minor drop Cheers taylor...,.,..
  20. taylor

Aem oil pressure

Need some help just fitted this gauge but it seems to be giving me some crazy readings. As I have been informed the gauge is well within the pressure limits. For the k20a, But under load its reaching more than 6.9 bar, right off the dial. any help please......
  21. taylor

min/max oil operating pressure ????

hi everyone. im looking to buy a oil pressure gauge. can anyone tell me the engine oil pressure, so i can choose the correct gauge. regards min/max operating pressure. either in bar or psi. im looking at an aem unit. cheers taylor
  22. taylor

Mobil super 3000

Hi all changing from Mobil 1 0w40 to 5w30 super 3000 anyone using it or thinking of. some of the prices for oil crazy don't get a lot of choice here in scotland without paying around the 60 quid mark plus delivery And Having to wait on it. Funky power can get it but its crazy cash.....
  23. taylor

Ep3 carbon body parts wrapped

Hey dudes got some work done at totaly dynamic in scotland. bonnet and rear spoiler carbon fiber looking very sweet. Looks well with the silver paint. Standard wheels painted graphite gray metallic. Uni chipped at sos motorsports pushing 232 raging horses with 166 lbft on dyno dynamic rollers...
  24. taylor

Can't post in the wanted section

Can anyone help me out it seems I cannot post any wanted items I am looking for.
  25. taylor

front end knock at low speed

Hi can anyone help had my car at Honda trying to resolve my front end click or knock. They can't help can anyone...... Sent from my BlackBerry 9105 using Tapatalk
  26. taylor

k100 how much,best place to buy

hey ladies and gents, i am looking for some good info about hondata k100. who you would recommend. and how much for full install, cheers taylor.....
  27. taylor

abs light

hi folks looking for some help or information, just uprated my front brakelines and calipers have bled the system but the abs light is staying on can anyone help please? everything was fine until i made these mods, cheers:confused:
  28. taylor

skunk2 timing chain tensioner

hey, has anyone undertaken replacing the k20a2 tentioner!!!!
Back