• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Engine troube info required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deoends on what you mean goog mate, I'm having no so good luck iv changed all sensors. Cam chian... Could this de a visit to honda........

I had a old Celica GT four and took it to Dasteck to have a uni chip fitted, worse thing I ever did to that car, should have held out for the motec.

I wouldn't go near a uni chip ever again.

Regards
Baz

Definitely cos you're Scottish!
Ist really easy to edit a post eh...I aint a retard like a few on this ****, I'd love to meet and smack a few about no probs. Your forum is a nasty joint. I know many who say the same. Delete my account, and for your info the car is sorted
It pains me to write this ****. S2k your right. Milano chris please deleat....

Bloody hell, 'tis the season to flounce from what I've seen lately. Is it just me noticing a lowering in peoples interweb armour? It seems you say one wrong thing or pick up on their complete illiteracy and the dummy goes and the toys follow it. Anyways. Merry Christmas one and all :lol::lol:

*you're

Been on the sauce this morning Taylor? Wind your neck in a bit son.

Rules are rules. Imagine trying to search for a fault and having to battle through the m8s, gunas, Us, gr8s, and brkn dns.

I know this isn't what you were doing, but a bit of time to read your posts before clicking submit would go a long way.

Ist really easy to edit a post eh...I aint a retard like a few on this ****, I'd love to meet and smack a few about no probs. Your forum is a nasty joint. I know many who say the same. Delete my account, and for your info the car is sorted
It pains me to write this ****. S2k your right. Milano chris please deleat....

You're an illiterate hill dwelling troglodyte with the attitude of a dwarf being anally invaded by the Mandingo brothers.

Have a terrible Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody hell, 'tis the season to flounce from what I've seen lately. Is it just me noticing a lowering in peoples interweb armour? It seems you say one wrong thing or pick up on their complete illiteracy and the dummy goes and the toys follow it. Anyways. Merry Christmas one and all :lol::lol:

No it's just the EP3 is priced so low now that it's falling in to the hands of the previous saxo brigade as the post by Taylor shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back