• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. RevMonkey

Advan wheels question

Stumbled across a set of 18 inch advan wheels, Mitsubishi pcd so correct for fn2 I think 9j width, I have a feeling that's too wide for the fn2? Offset isn't in the ad I was hoping someone would know about the width before I start pestering the seller for more Info :) Sent via NecronomiPhon
  2. RevMonkey

The A82 - Glencoe and the Kinlochleven Loop !

I was a bit on the bored side this afternoon and it was fairly dry and 12 degrees! I haven't been up the A82 in 10 years so it seemed like a good day for a recce for the scottish meet in may.... Gassed up the Civ and took her for a 130 mile blat from Edinburgh to Glencoe (a good chunk of that...
  3. RevMonkey

FN2 Mugen Carbon Gearknob

Just ordered one of these, http://www.rhdjapan.com/mugen-carbon-shift-knob-6mt-black-67023, and a couple of Asimo keyrings, really looking forward to getting my hands on this as damn the alloy gearknob is cold of a morning! First mod lol, ive broken the civ's cherry :cool:
  4. RevMonkey

FN2 picked up my 2010 Silver CTR Today

Picked it up at 4pm, finally tore myself out of it about 10 mins ago. Holy crap what a car! Weather was horrific earlier on, 90mph winds n bucketing rain, not condusive to heroics but a great "test" of the potenza's in crappy conditions :eek:. Missus wet herself the first time the V-Tec...
  5. RevMonkey

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Updated: Alabaster Silver 2010 Fn2 Type R GT, Carbon Wrap Bonet & Roof, Red Footwell Lighting,Honda Alloy Filler Cap, Honda Carbon Dash, Skunk2 gunmetal 480g shift knob, Team Heko Wind Deflectors. Mr JP LED Side, Reverse and Numberplate LED Bulbs, tegiwa reservoir Socks and K&N panel filter...
Back