• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Updated: Alabaster Silver 2010 Fn2 Type R GT, Carbon Wrap Bonet & Roof, Red Footwell Lighting,Honda Alloy Filler Cap, Honda Carbon Dash, Skunk2 gunmetal 480g shift knob, Team Heko Wind Deflectors. Mr JP LED Side, Reverse and Numberplate LED Bulbs, tegiwa reservoir Socks and K&N panel filter, sumopower oilcap, smoothed out airbox, (current stuff stashed in cupboard to go on, ebc red stuff pads, braided Goodrich front hoses)

d429f2e6.jpg
faa64a00.jpg

its my first Honda and first quick car after 4 yrs of alfa 147 DERV (i've been a performance VW nut for about 20yrs but hung up my mk16v on ronals a few years ago so this is a departure for me). I've driven half a dozen different Type R's over the past couple of weeks and completely fell in love with the car. Luckily for me the dealer dropped this car's price by £1000 this week to the price shown in the ad, £12850 coupled with 3 years free servicing and the first M.O.T included I think i got a pretty decent deal.

I cant wait for wednesday afternoon!

I will post some pics next week.

Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice indeed. Best colour, though I am a little biased! :lol:

Thanks loxy. Oddly enough mine has the factory mudgaurds on it too. Yours is the only one I've seen with them until today. The original plastic scuff protection film is still on the door sills too .

Should remove that autotrader link or that/your postcode mate :)

We're all decent on here, but this is a public forum afterall and there is no shortage of cnuts out there.

Safety first.

Enjoy the FN2.

Should remove that autotrader link or that/your postcode mate :)

We're all decent on here, but this is a public forum afterall and there is no shortage of cnuts out there.

Safety first.

Enjoy the FN2.

I hadn't even noticed that postcode in there :eek: edited and a photobucket replaced thanks man!:cool:

Small Update

I've done a coupe of minor things to the civ,

Skunk2 weighted Shift Knob, after 3 different failed attempts to get a mugen carbon knob from japan I gave up and bought this at 2am one sunday morning, we've all seen them so i wont bother posting a pic, it is lovely though.

Team Heko wind deflectors, 29 quid and really nice, suit the car to a T
065.jpg

OEM Honda Type R Carbon Fibre Dash Panels - Cox motor parts

carbon1.jpg
carbon2.jpg
carbon3.jpg

The pictures don't really do it justice, crappy iphone camera. Have the alloy style civic filler cap to fit as well, will post a pic when it's on.

Some proper pics and the filler cap replaced!!

I finally dug out my digital camera and th0ught id exercise my photography skills (or lack of), here she is in all her glory :)
stoly1.jpg
stolly2.jpg

stolly3.jpg

Alloy Style civic filler cap, cox honda,
stolly4.jpg
stolly5.jpg
skunk2.jpg
the pic of the gearknob is generic and does it no justice, you dont pick up the gunmetal sheen on it at all!

Nice. Not seen one on an Alabaster Silver before.

Suits it well. :smt023

Thanks loxy :) I was worried it might get lost in the silver paint but it seems to stand out nicely without looking like its been stuck on, the grey shading around the civic logo matches the shading behind the door handles and makes the cover stand out from the paintwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back