• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

My Cornish 03 NHB ctr :)

she looks sweet m8 wheels really suit it:)
  2. W

50mm Springs v Coilovers - Advice

i have got bc coilovers fitted on my 2002 ep3 very nice smooth ride not to hard or bouncy plenty of adjustments on them including camber only thing for me was couldnt go as low as i wanted to on the rear as they have a different rear set up to other coilovers to keep the ride nice and smooth...
  3. W

which coilovers to get???

budget roughly £700 like the stance coilovers give plus fully adjustable if needed like my cars to sit low
  4. W

which coilovers to get???

am looking to get some new coilovers for my ep3 which sets are good have seen some bc racing ones in my budget anyone heard of these??
  5. W

Suspension knocking sounds?

have a look at your balljoints these tend to knock when worn
  6. W

srs light

isnt the srs linked to seat belt tensioners aswell??
  7. W

srs light

hi got an mot due this month and my srs dash light is on i believe there are new mot laws this year which means my car will fail the mot on this whats the easiest way to put the light out/is it a common issue on the ep3?? any advice would be great as going to honda could be expensive:( thanks
Back