• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jimbo1a

zircon`s red fn2 shopping trolley

Nice looking example you have there. I'm not keen on the green myself but I love the red radio buttons, They look 100% better than standard ones.
  2. jimbo1a

GG93's Milano Red FN2

Looks very very nice. need to stop saying it and get me the GP kit sorted out.
  3. jimbo1a

Accord Type R - Glenrothes, Fife

Very nice mate. Looking good in black. Liking the tailpipes coming out the back. Better than the standard crap black ones for some reason Honda decided to fit on the facelift. The ATR will always be the best car I have owned. Miss mine so much.
  4. jimbo1a

New FN2 Milano Red Owner

Few updates.... Gave it a clean today and also I have added the front Type R grill badge and side decals.
  5. jimbo1a

Black Type R - Fly Eyes, Thoughts?

Looks really nice. I love what you have done to the lights. Just need the rear ones done now :P
  6. jimbo1a

My Milano red FN2

Looks really nice. I like your fuel cap cover as well.
  7. jimbo1a

New FN2 Milano Red Owner

Thanks dude.... Oh the pockets are getting deeper. When I get paid I will be ordering up the RSK.
  8. jimbo1a

New FN2 Milano Red Owner

A few pics taken recently of the FN2. Still standard but I have some plans to do some nice touches soon
  9. jimbo1a

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Absolutely stunning is the only way I can say how your FN2 is looking. You have had the same idea as me for the gear gaitor, I have got a suede one on order. It makes sense to match it with the seats. Ive had mine quite a few months now and really starting to get the bug to fiddle with it. GP...
  10. jimbo1a

few old hondas and my recent daily. update 24/8/14

I work for a Vauxhall dealers... Must say I love the Astra VXR.
  11. jimbo1a

few old hondas and my recent daily. update 24/8/14

Wow you have owned as many Hondas as I have Fords. Fair play dude some nice cars there. I bet the Lude looked so nice with the DC5 wheels on.
  12. jimbo1a

FN2 What would you pay for tyres?

That is a very good price... At the moment I have got 2 Bridgestone Potenza's sitting on the tyre rack at work waiting to be fitted. They are costing me £98 each.
  13. jimbo1a

Hazz's 1996 R33 GTR

Very nice R33 you have got there. I love the colour. Cannot wait to see it with different wheels on.
  14. jimbo1a

New FN2 Milano Red Owner

Picked it up today guys... I am so happy with it :)
  15. jimbo1a

New FN2 Milano Red Owner

Hi guys I have not posted for a very long time. I have been struggling to keep this quiet I wanted to wait until everything was finalised with the dealer. Tomorrow morning I will be setting off on my way to collect this lovely looking FN2. These are just a couple of pictures I took on Saturday...
  16. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

thanks i will look into that, also may give the prefacelift exhaust a thought as well, i think im defiantly going to fit a k&n typhoon,
  17. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

i am looking at upgrading but really not sure what to go to, the thing i worry about the most is sticking an exhaust on and making it sound like a crappy old motor with a tincan stuck on the back of it, in the past i have only ever had magnex systems fitted as i loved them on my fords but doesnt...
  18. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

you may want my headlamps but i want your exhaust as it looks better my my crap boxes coming out the back :D
  19. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

chris don't be fooled they may look good in the picture but that's the sun blazing on them, they really are misty, i really need to get to work on them :lol:
  20. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

thanks im really loving it, always wanted one since they came out and after saving some pennys thought to myself i think its time to get what i always wanted, and its a decision i will never regret
  21. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

as the weather was nice today guys i spent some time cleaning the atr up, its really starting to sink in now that i have a car i have spent years dreaming of owning this is the before and after on the black strips, i was happy with how they turned out Resized to 100% (was 1024 x 768) -...
  22. jimbo1a

mine, ep3-joe & leeds106 plus our friends dc5

wow lovely looking cars, must say the DC2 is really doing it for me,
  23. jimbo1a

Type R number 2

looks very lovely, good to see another accord type r owner on here :)
  24. jimbo1a

My Arctic Blue DC5

looks very nice :)
  25. jimbo1a

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

always loved these as i have always been a ford person myself, my friend had a fiesta st and it didnt have any trouble keeping up with my old focus st170 on the road
  26. jimbo1a

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

i just got to the juction saw you and thought, i know that civic and then saw you do a double take. the wheels need a clean up close they are getting dirty, yours looked lovely
  27. jimbo1a

yes mate, thought it was you i recognised the sticker on the back window
  28. jimbo1a

danga did i see you this evening about 5.30 on the quarry wood ind estate going past the jag garage??
  29. jimbo1a

Accord Type R

Here are some better pictures of the ATR, hope you like
  30. jimbo1a

New FN2

that looks very nice in red, :)
  31. jimbo1a

i know that about 11 years ago i was in my mates ax gt in the rain and he lost it on the roundabout and spun round 3 trees, quite lucky we both walked away i think the car was ruined
  32. jimbo1a

I have to agree there i do love a good little drive around bluewater.. love the roundabouts when you come off the flyover going towards the cinema :)
  33. jimbo1a

My satin silver facelift ep3

you have a great looking car there
Back