• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

First advisory, must be the age.
Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost to put right?
6283732494_7e02826242_z.jpg

The glue has worked!!!!! Just need to tidy it up with some tar and glue remover and to find a how to fit wind deflectors thread. I'm sure someone said they bought different tape for them??

oh i forgot about that one, hit it right and you can get a cheeky rear wheel in the air. passengers dont tend to appreciate it much mind :lol:
admittedly the whole of bluewater is like a little race track though:twisted:

I have to agree there i do love a good little drive around bluewater.. love the roundabouts when you come off the flyover going towards the cinema :)

I have to agree there i do love a good little drive around bluewater.. love the roundabouts when you come off the flyover going towards the cinema :)

Wow, that was an old quote lol. But yeah I agree, albeit I haven't been there for a while. That sweeping bend can catch you out though.

i know that about 11 years ago i was in my mates ax gt in the rain and he lost it on the roundabout and spun round 3 trees, quite lucky we both walked away i think the car was ruined

Sod crashing an AX :lol:

Karl.......I've been busy lol, my mate was trying to get hold of some double sided tape Ford uses to stick on their body kits and got me 12mm but I wanted 9mm. Now I've read on here that the standard tape is fine. I just need to find my glue and tar remover to get it looking pretty and warm weather so that it will stick. The wheels are waiting for rubber/paint, depends what comes first :lol:

danga did i see you this evening about 5.30 on the quarry wood ind estate going past the jag garage??

I was like, "I swear the bloke in that car is staring at me" lol. Your car looked really clean though.

Back