• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

Yeah its an R33 GTS-T, single turbo 2.5l straight six rear wheel drive (hence my being a little nervous.....my first venture in to RWD). I am learning how to drive all over again as my style of driving in a FWD would get me killed in a twitchy RWD! Ian is chuffed with it but he needs to put...
  2. S

It feels quicker than the ATR but I think its running more than standard BHP!! I will tell you more when I have gained a bit more confidence!!
  3. S

Oh dear!!! Is that a good :eek: or a bad :eek:
  4. S

Ok well here is the traitor wagon!! Only 40k genuine miles and the following mods....that we know about Ogura Racing Clutch HKS Power Flow Airfilter HKS Turbo Timer HKS Super Dragger exhaust (turbo back) Trust Tie bars Trust Springs Trust Shocks and possibly more!!!! :)
  5. S

Helloooooo my dear!! I am great ta....hows things with you? I am feeling like an ATR traitor right now though :( Anyone wanna see pics of the traitor wagon??
  6. S

Hey Pete.....I know its outrageous.....thats not to say I don't still love Honda's You will be pleased to know the new car is still Jap...lol
  7. S

Hey guys....long time no speak!!! Just thought I would pop on and say hi.....missing you atr lot!! lol I however no longer have an ATR :eek: however my ATR has been passed on to my other half who will be fixing it up (burnt out valve!!) and using it as his car!!! I am afraid I am no...
  8. S

CH1 Clutch slip ATR

Where abouts are you based??
  9. S

Help!!....londoners!!

The car has been recovered!!....on the M11 The cheeky bastards who stole it rang Gem and asked if she wanted it back because they had blown the turbo on it!!!!!!
  10. S

Help!!....londoners!!

A civic 5dr hun
  11. S

Help!!....londoners!!

:lol: Yeah that was joey in the XR2i I defo remember your username Do you remember my car??
  12. S

Help!!....londoners!!

Really!!!! What was your user name?? How long ago? I am GR staff but have been on GR ever since it started!!
  13. S

Help!!....londoners!!

Yeah two girls....my mate Gemma who owns the car and my mate Mich who was parked up in her Sapphire Cosworth next to her.....my mate Mich jumped through the window to try and get the keys off him but he drove off too fast and could have really hurt her....grrrrrrrrr
  14. S

Help!!....londoners!!

Please PM if anyone sites it Thanks so much :D Will post on the other forum too!!
  15. S

Help!!....londoners!!

Right I know this is probably gonna get moved but yesterday before I attended the TRO meet I attended a Girlracer meet. As my friends were leaving the SOUTH MIMMS SERVICES car park two lads carjacked my mates car VRN - M191UJH DARK BLUE SCOOBY 2 BOYS BASEBALL CAPS GREY TOP DARK TOP...
  16. S

CH1 Anyone......Help!!!

Thanks guys......how often do you recommend replacing it??
  17. S

CH1 Anyone......Help!!!

Anyone with a manual/parts catalogue....can you tell me where the PCV valve is on the ATR?? Cheers
  18. S

CH1 ATR vs Grandads burgundy 1.8 S

Its my own personal car so not a company car but the mileage is down to work.....my office is 90 miles from where I live......7 miles from Oxford hey....where abouts??
  19. S

Well before a certain age the pre facelift was pirates black but certainly 2000 onwards was nighthawk black. Iits coping amazingly well with the mega mileage!! I have had mine for 2 and a half years now and have done 100k miles in it!! So Marge....are you male or female....sorry can't...
  20. S

CH1 Buying advice, coming from a VX220

Hmmmmm I would stick with the ATR but then I am biased.....plus the ATR will legally tow and do you really wanna take the risk?? There are a fair few ATR's for sale on Ebay right now and on www.atr.org.uk check them out :D
  21. S

:lol: I did think that the ATR was ok to tow as I have a little towing sticker with tyre pressures on it on my door shut but I did check...lol I didn't realise the CTR couldn't!
  22. S

Maximum towing weight with brakes (kg) 1500 .....hope that helps :D
  23. S

How do you find that out Neilly......Honda seem to think you can tow with it but how do you find out if it is type approved??
  24. S

Hey mine is a Nighthawk black W plate pre facelift too....lol....I believe the pre-facelifts ran until January 2001....mine was registered in January 2000....however I could be wrong...lol Yeah mine does on average a 1000 miles a week....how did you know about that :o
  25. S

The facelift just made the car look less agressive. IMHO the pre facelift is the better of the two....I believe it occured in 2001. At 100k you should make sure that it had the cambelt and tensioner done at 70k. If you go with the pre-facelift check that it wasn't affected by the 5th gear...
  26. S

Hey Marge you are local to me....so hey neighbour....what colour is your ATR?? I will keep my eyes peeled for you :D
  27. S

CH1 inlet manifold

Funnily enough alex....I had mine off and cleaned it this weekend. Have you been the ATR forum www.atr.org.uk. Taking it off took some time and was a bitch of a job...wouldn't recommend it if you are not good at mechanics.....my ex took mine off for him....it might be worth you paying an...
  28. S

CH1 Civic vs Accord

You can control the cam change points with a V-TEC controller. You can also control fuel/air ratios.....I would recommend you get it mapped up properly on a rolling road though! You fuel consumption will go up but thats about it. The ATR is a fantastic car and for the size is very...
  29. S

CH1 Quick help needed...

Pre-facelift look so much better.....I would always go for a pre-facelift hun.....I am not sure that mechanically there is much difference however I have been lead to believe that the pre-facelift engine is quicker to 60
  30. S

CH1 what to do with my car

Having owned a cabriolet I would never want another....its too much stress when you park it plus its only good in the sunny summer months and how much of that do we get....lol
  31. S

CH1 what to do with my car

In all honesty if you sell it now you will only get about 4k for it depending on its quality....and what else can you buy for 4k thats as quick, as well made and as fun??? As Nick says I have got just over 140k miles on my 2000 ATR and I do on average 1000 miles a week. Recently I have...
Back