• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help!!....londoners!!

Right I know this is probably gonna get moved but yesterday before I attended the TRO meet I attended a Girlracer meet.

As my friends were leaving the SOUTH MIMMS SERVICES car park two lads carjacked my mates car

VRN - M191UJH
DARK BLUE SCOOBY
2 BOYS BASEBALL CAPS GREY TOP DARK TOP
PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR THIS CAR SEND PM TO ME IF ANY SIGHTINGS THANK YOU!

As it says please let me know if anyone spots this

Heres a pic of the car

corolla+and+scooby+017.jpg

:shock: :shock: jeeez south mimms aint far from me, i'll keep an eye out and let you know.......

I work down the road from South Mimms. And I got owned by a scooby this morning…… old bloke driving it though

I'm also not far from South Mimms, see quite a few standard blue WRX's about but many dark blue type. I'll keep an eye out as well.

Does it have the gold wheels? Might be easier to spot if it has some obvious mods and a few photos.

EDIT: Photos didn't load first time round. :oops:

Also, I suggest you post a thread like this on here: www.type-r.org

Most of the peeps on there live around the north london area and are quite helpful.

Was it two girls that got jacked?

Im sure South Mimms is ridden with CCTV too?

Edited your first post too..

Yeah two girls....my mate Gemma who owns the car and my mate Mich who was parked up in her Sapphire Cosworth next to her.....my mate Mich jumped through the window to try and get the keys off him but he drove off too fast and could have really hurt her....grrrrrrrrr

I used to be a member on Girlracer and attend their meets. This is awful :shock: They obviously thought she was more vulnerable, being a girl.

Was the meet at South Mimms i.e. did these people probably plan this or do you think it was just chancers?

Really!!!!

What was your user name??

How long ago?

I am GR staff but have been on GR ever since it started!!

Sassy said:
Really!!!!

What was your user name??

How long ago?

I am GR staff but have been on GR ever since it started!!

This is a blast from the past! My username was KT106. At the time I was a member I drove a 106 Quicksilver. I found out about the site because I used to see a white Fiesta XR2i on the way to work - it was Jo (I think she was staff too?) I can't remember her username tho :smt017 I suppose I was a member for about a year in 2003/2004... :D

The car has been recovered!!....on the M11

The cheeky bastards who stole it rang Gem and asked if she wanted it back because they had blown the turbo on it!!!!!!

monkey boy kev said:
Sassy said:
:lol:

Yeah that was joey in the XR2i

I defo remember your username

Do you remember my car??

frontonsmall-vi.jpg

:shock: What was it before you, errrr changed it?

:lol: :lol: :eek:

Glad it has been recovered. 8)

Sassy said:
The cheeky barstewards who stole it rang Gem and asked if she wanted it back because they had blown the turbo on it!!!!!!

cheeky fucks! hope they get hung

Sassy said:
The car has been recovered!!....on the M11

The cheeky barstewards who stole it rang Gem and asked if she wanted it back because they had blown the turbo on it!!!!!!

Cheeky tw@ts... i take it they nicked her mobile as well... :roll:

Back