• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sbooty18

Indicator Relay - OMRON - need part

My indicators and hazards have stopped working and i have gone through all fuses to find they are all OK so it must be the Relay. Problem is honda cant get this is stock for 2 weeks which means no car for two weeks. Does anyone know where i can get one ordered from quickly or have one they are...
  2. Sbooty18

Bridgestone potenza 050a owners HELP

I have just had fitted some 215 45 17 tyres. They should be protenzas but they only said Bridgestone on the side wall, not potenza 050. Am I right in thinking they have fitted the basic Bridgestone tyres not the potenza 050. Thanks.
  3. Sbooty18

Odd tyre wear advice please

I have notices that my passages side tyre was wearing on the outside edge so I thought it was the tracking. I Took it in to have it checked and they found that the driver side is wearing on the inside edge. I thought this was a little odd. They said there is a little play in the driver side it...
  4. Sbooty18

NHB Premier EP3

Been a member for three month thought it was time to start posting. Here is my NHB EP3, I have been after one for 6 years but UNI, buying a house, marriage, my refusal to pay over a grand to insure a car and money have all been in the way. Spent month looking and found this with no dint...
  5. Sbooty18

Loud ticking noise whining noise and rattling help please

Hello I have had my EP3 now for 3 months and three things are starting to annoy me. Its done around 62000 miles and there is a constant ticking noise which I think it the valves Should I have the clearances done now as Iv been reading they should be done at 75000? also the engine makes a...
  6. Sbooty18

Ep3. Cut out while driving

Bough a 2005 ep3 three weeks ago done 60,000 miles. Two of those weeks it been back to the dealer I bought it from. The problem is that in one 10 mile journey home it cut out on me doing between 20 -40 7 times. Almost like a stall. No engine management light but the key on the dash was...
Back