• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Wootton11

Spare keys stolen - best option?

Basically I've had my CTR 04 spare keys stolen (along with all other household belongings) house contents insurance doesn't cover this, also didn't have key cover on my car insurance (bad mistake!) I was wondering what the best way to go about this is, obviously the spare keys will never be...
  2. Wootton11

Struggling to understand Insurance companies and the prices!

It's always the same in UK. Lived here all my life, yet seem to always get ripped off. Think the best thing to do is just be a scrounger, not work, claim benefits, claim that i'm homeless, maybe i'll actually get somewhere then. Sick of working and paying all my taxes, yet always seem to be...
  3. Wootton11

I'm not paying it. So unfortunately i've gotta stick with my Punto until 24th October. talk about tease!!! Yeah told them that i'm leaving in october but still couldnt do anything for me. I'm sick of getting ripped off :(
  4. Wootton11

I did exactly this. I phoned them back and said to them I can't possibly see how they come to that price. Basically had a Manager on the phone eventually, went through it all with him they said that they cant do anything about it cause that's the price, he said he will see what he can do and...
  5. Wootton11

Basically I have a Fiat Punto Sporting (yes fast car i know! lol) I'm insured with Admiral, and my Insurance is £820 fully comp forthe year. Works out near enough £70 a month. Just recently bought my CTR EP3 Facelift Model. I have done quotes online for my CTR and the premium for the year is...
  6. Wootton11

ELD ECD? :S confused.

Hi guys just a quick post i'm hoping someone has the answer to. Basically I have found a CTR that i'm looking at buying. Have phoned up the guy selling it to get the usual information (as ya do). He mentioned to me that although this CTR is fine and doesn't have this problem, others do. He...
  7. Wootton11

How are young drivers getting insurance so cheap?!?!

My occupation is Trainee accountant (does that make it higher?) I llive in Northampton aswell. I said on it. that it will be on my drive. I tried the sky website, but came back saying 'unable to quote' Just tried Ecar cuz they apparently cheap, but quoted £4126 :(
  8. Wootton11

Im currently with admiral, and also have multicar discount. I am being quoted £1400 on a CTR EP3. Just went on Ecar cuz apparently its cheap, they quoted me £4126!!!
  9. Wootton11

Hey everyone. Just a quick post to ask how these young drivers are managing to get such cheap insurance quotes on a CTR. I'm 21, had my licence for 3.5 years, and have 2 years no claims. I'm looking at what people (with my circumstances on age and no claims) are getting insurance quotes for...
Back