• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. RADavis88

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

One of the nicest DC2s i've seen! Lovely motor mate!
  2. RADavis88

35mm drop on OEM Alloys and tyres?

Have you been quoted a price for the FRSU? I just wondered roughly how much it is as I want it done and TGM are local to me. I will probably get Eibach SPortline Springs as the roads in my area are littered with potholes and speedbumps so a 35mm drop would cause me real issues. Can't deny the...
  3. RADavis88

mfnicks NHB EP3 CTR

That looks awesome clean. What products do you use? Want to do mine next week before JapFest!
  4. RADavis88

nhb ep3

I love the front foggers, how easy or hard was that to do? makes the front end look a lot meaner.
  5. RADavis88

My 1st CTR Love it!

Thank you for the tips guys. I will certainly look into The FRSU, then i will start thinking about power. still getting used to it so the power i have at the moment is sufficient. Like the sounds of the FRSU though!
  6. RADavis88

My 1st CTR Love it!

Hi Guys, picked up the car on Friday and been driving as much as i could all weekend. I love it alot!! Its pretty much standard apart from a K&N Typhoon Induction Kit and A DVD CD player which im not to sure about. May start to look at Mods after the summer, also looking forward to JapFest...
  7. RADavis88

Scruffy's DC2

very nice mate, where abouts in Surrey are u? any meets coming up in this area?
Back