• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My 1st CTR Love it!

Hi Guys, picked up the car on Friday and been driving as much as i could all weekend.

I love it alot!!

Its pretty much standard apart from a K&N Typhoon Induction Kit and A DVD CD player which im not to sure about.

May start to look at Mods after the summer, also looking forward to JapFest next month to get some ideas.

Only managed to get one pic uploaded due to an error but will try more later.IMG_0236.JPG

Nice NHB mate:cool: If i were you i would ditch the Typhoon and either go back to standard or get a Cold Air Intake like the one from AEM, or a Gruppe M/Tegiwa Box Intake. The Typhoon is great for noise, but it will rob you of those precious horses. Whereas a cold air fed intake, will give you a little more gains. The AEM is a long ram version and gives you a mental noise like the Typhoon, but gets a good cold air supply from sitting behind the bumpers, plus it is cheap to buy. The Tegiwa is a copy of the much treasured Gruppe M, both are a cold air box that sits just below the bonnet and have a scoop to feed the air in. The Gruppe M can be quite pricey, but they are well worth the money and bling factor.

agree with everything NYA says. also first thing to think about is getting a FRSU, just search it. Glad you enjoy the car. Your start to enjoy it more and more and more as you get to know it :)

Like Tomcat says, a Fast Road Setup on the geometry completely changes the handling of the car, much more planted and stable, add in a set of good progressive springs, shoud seeyou about £350 for both bits, and the car will handle superbly.;)

Thank you for the tips guys. I will certainly look into The FRSU, then i will start thinking about power. still getting used to it so the power i have at the moment is sufficient. Like the sounds of the FRSU though!

Back