• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Bankzi

aem wideband uego

who has this installed? Recently aqquired kpro and want to get the car up and running. Are they a good buy and where did you mount the gauge?
  2. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

Not bad at all mate. Where did you get dynoed at? How did you come on with map etc, did you trailer car to tuners?
  3. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

yeah ive yet to test fit mine looks like its gonna be tight against the charger elbow. Mine runs along and under the engine mount then into the front of the wheel arch, not ideal for water etc so want to relocate into the bay
  4. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

yeah full kit from tts, intake pipes are a nightmare plus i want to relocate filter to engine bay
  5. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

mines intercooled, the pipe has a hole in it with a oring and plate to bolt on for the IAT sensor
  6. Bankzi

rotrex fitting

you got a bottom mount kit mate? Im busy fitting mine at moment too, intake piping is abit of a joke!
  7. Bankzi

Engine management light on after fitting RBC

It was the evap sensor causing the fault, showing open circuit as i had removed it. Just going to wait till mapping where it can be turned off in the ecu
  8. Bankzi

It was yeah mate
  9. Bankzi

Done the above and seems to of sorted the idle situation but yet the light is still on. Anyone else had this? Might have to get a code reader
  10. Bankzi

Fuse 6 take it thats for ecu? Didnt know the k20 ecu had a "learn" mode? Im not currently no, i have the k100 ready to go when i fit my 421 Cheers
  11. Bankzi

Just fitted my RBC, Also did evap and iacv delete. now when i start up the engine management light is on, checked all wiring again and seems fine is this something that needs cleared when mapped? Also when you come off throttle back to idle the revs drop to approx 6-700 rpm and settle back up to...
  12. Bankzi

hks hi-power back box, what b pipe?

Sounds the nuts mate, i had a silencer put into mine. Everyone tells me it sounds like a bike lol
  13. Bankzi

Steering Rack Problem

Rack slider is only £20 part iirc, Start with that if you are capable. Out of interest what mileage is on the car?
  14. Bankzi

BC Coilovers

I Have BCs seem a decent bit of kit and ride is lovely
  15. Bankzi

After market cams

iirc tdi stage 1 cams are 1500 supplied, fitted and mapped
  16. Bankzi

hks hi-power back box, what b pipe?

+1 get a custom stainless pipe made pal, i did the same went for 2.5" b pipe
  17. Bankzi

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

are the headlight bulbs 55w or 100w?
  18. Bankzi

Keys

Just a quicky, Just realised yesterday that my spare key wont turn the ignition. Looked at it and its cut differently, does the type r have a master key although i havent tried the spare in the door yet?
  19. Bankzi

aem grommet

Hi, Can anyone tell me where i can get the rubber grommet that sits in the aem tubing to house the air sensor on my ep3? Ive lost the one it came with. thanks
  20. Bankzi

5zigen miracle fire ball

anyone have one fitted on here?
  21. Bankzi

5zigen miracle fire ball

yeah thought it would be a rare, definatley not be paying that much for it unless my numbers come in lol cheers pal
  22. Bankzi

5zigen miracle fire ball

Just heard this exhaust on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akd2NjVD84g, sounds awesome imo but never seen them advertised, can you still get these or are they an old item?
  23. Bankzi

UKDM - Under bonnet project

great work mate, looks awesome
  24. Bankzi

Piper or DC header?

you could have it chopped at a custom exhaust place and have a sports cat in line?
  25. Bankzi

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

What sort of price mate?
  26. Bankzi

Baffled Sumps?

Sorry for text speak, Pretty sure my oil level is ok im not changing gear mid corner, before the corner. The only reason i thought of baffled sump as its obviosly losing oil pressure when the oil is tossed about when going around the corner, nobody else experience this?
  27. Bankzi

Baffled Sumps?

no just sayn if i was in 4th and changed down to 3rd to get the fastest possible exit from the corner thats all. Well what else could be causing it?
  28. Bankzi

Baffled Sumps?

I was carrying high speed through corners, Is this oil starvation then?
  29. Bankzi

Baffled Sumps?

Save starting a new thread thought id mention it here. Going round corners fast and aggresively and say you change down and hit the vtec round the corner, the car seems to like stop itself and vtec disengages and then when your on the straight out of the corner it picks back up again. Is this to...
  30. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

yeah wouldnt want it angled up just to the side to still have decent ground clearance. Might just go for a back box like a buddyclub for example and have a custom pipe made up to suit.
  31. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

Anybody know what this exhaust is or custom maybe?
  32. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

well have that baffle out lol cheers mate ill have to try some more research
  33. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

link mate?
  34. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

yeah mate to the side, not upwards
  35. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

something like this
  36. Bankzi

Angled exhaust

Is there any angled exhaust cat backs available for the ep3. Hks hi power is all i can seem to find but its not that angled. Anybody have any pics of one fitted to an ep3?
  37. Bankzi

Rear lower tie bar

is the jdm arb an ep3 or dc5 item?
  38. Bankzi

lowering an ep3 require camber bolts???

so for the FRSU inc lowering you will need front camber bolts and rear camber arms. Anything else?
  39. Bankzi

Anti Roll Bars

is the jdm arb a dc5 item? or is there a ep3 one?
  40. Bankzi

Debadging?

Doesnt matter if people dont know what it is, adds to the surprise lol same idea for sleepers
  41. Bankzi

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

play it safe, good things come to those who wait! Absolutely awesome car, money well spent and the work at TDI looks immense. Cant wait to see some vids of the car!
  42. Bankzi

Good budget exhaust set up?

ah right not far at all then mate, Yeah alot of garages do that now and some even refuse to fit a loud exhaust but yeah as you say if you stand your ground and tell them what your after should be fine. Might just get a b pipe for now and have the standard backbox, but i could always add a...
  43. Bankzi

yes mate i am in the area, where abouts are you? Cheers for the input mate, yea i heard the n1 was loud and the buddy club the next step haha. Ive emailed powerflow on scotty road for a quote but havent got back to me yet, how was your service at AAS?
  44. Bankzi

whats the difference between the buddy club compared to the spoon n1 system in terms of loudness?
  45. Bankzi

best b pipe for ep3

you could always go custom?
  46. Bankzi

cleaning up an exhaust

if its really grubby, use wire wool first obviously go canny with it lol then re do with soft cloth
  47. Bankzi

Your tyre reviews

no one? lol
  48. Bankzi

Cosmic Ep3 Type-R K100,RBC Fitted new pix

looks smart mate, what paint did you use?
  49. Bankzi

Eibach Pro-Kit

anyone tried the spax springs?
  50. Bankzi

Eibach Pro-Kit

whats the difference in ride between the abp 30`s and eibach 20`s? much harsher?
  51. Bankzi

Your tyre reviews

Anyone had the yoko s-drives on their ctr? Had them on my last car and were the best tyre ive felt on a car if thats how to put it lol didnt need anything else these were awesome wet or dry and lasted a long while
Back