• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. funkyfxxker

Urgent help required

Ok, just removed my Faulty HID kit and all I'm left with is two wires and nothing to fit the parts I ordered from Honda.. Rang honda and they said I need the fittings from the wiring loom.. But they don't sell them separately, I'll need to buy a new wiring loom, which are 300 plus 250 fitting...
  2. funkyfxxker

Which Xenons H1 or H4

Can anyone tell me the right Zenon HID kit to put on an EP3, H1 or H4 ?.. Looking at some on Amazon 35 / 40 quid, reduced from 100.. Details on the products say their the best on the market.. ? Help and advice gratefully received !
  3. funkyfxxker

Orange engine light just came on !

Engine sounds ok, idles a tiny bit lower than before, anyone know what it could be before having to take it to a garage ? Drives ok to, should I drive it or wait ?
  4. funkyfxxker

V tech timer

A friend was telling me about one of his mates ep3's. he said he had a v-tech timer, which makes the v-tech come in at 4000rpm.. Does anyone know anything about a V-tech timer, as I've never heard or seen anyone talking about one
  5. funkyfxxker

Replacing rear reg plate bulbs

How do you get to the bulbs ? Do you have to take the inside of the boot off ?
  6. funkyfxxker

Layman information please

Ok guys, I've been reading through these posts, replies etc etc.. And basically I'm slightly baffled by information provided, brand names different pros and cons to different mods.. I've recently got my first Type R ep3 .. Sorted the few problems I've posted about on here, so now I've a...
  7. funkyfxxker

Air filter box

A few weeks ago I found a guide to cut away the air filter box to improve air flow, i can't seem to find that guide now, any one know where it is, it had pictures of where to cut.. ????
  8. funkyfxxker

Front left side bottom arm possibly bent .. Help !!! Please

Help, front left wheel cambers out at the top, no obvious damage or anything bent, had it inspected by two different garages .. Up on the ramps.. Both say they can't see anything wrong.. I've had a good look myself, possible bottom arm is bent, because I can see two paint cracks, or maybe it's...
Back