• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

JDM Mats

Hi, I've just bought some JDM mats and after having a look around for some, I've noticed they all look the same apart from the label information being slightly different on some of them. Does anyone know if they changed it from from pre to facelift or something? Just interested to know. Thanks!
  2. D

Jacking car up

I tried to jack my car up and place Jack stands under it, but I can't seem to jack the car high enough to place the stands underneath. What do people use? The car is a standard ep3. Thanks :)
  3. D

Ep3 crashed into :(

A van pulled out at a junction and drove into the side of me. Just wanted to see what anyone thought on the damage and if it would be possible to repair. Have told the insurance company and waiting to hear back. Just thought I'd ask in the mean time. Thanks
  4. D

EP3 HID kits

Hi, considering getting a HID kit fitted to my 2005 EP3. As well as a H1 kit, is there anything else that I will need to get? I've seen people also mention projector headlights, are these standard on the facelift car? Thanks for any advice :)
  5. D

Service query

Hi, just got a few questions in regards to servicing. Only owned the car for two years. Car is a 2005 ep3 with around 31,000. Last years service was the level 1 basic service from Honda. Would this years service be the one that includes replacement of oil, air and pollen filters? Any benefits of...
  6. D

Wax and polish after had Superguard?

Hi, I bought my car a year ago and i had it was treated with superguard. I clean it regulary but have never waxed or polished it. Is it a good idea to do this or just keep cleaning it for now? Thanks :)
  7. D

Service Question

This may sound stupid, but I was wondering if anyone knows what service my car will need and what will be included as it is due this month. It's a 2005 ep3 with just over 26000 miles. Thanks :)
  8. D

Pollen filter

Hi, does any one know how to fit a pollen filter as when I had my MOT done the other day they told me mine was missing. Thanks
  9. D

Installing a new headunit

Hi I am looking at getting a sony single din head unit for my ep3. I know i need a harness adapter to fit it but is there anything else? Also is there a thread that does a step by step guide on how to install a head unit? Thanks
  10. D

Colour of bulbs

Hi, I bought a 2005 type r a month ago and I wanted to change the bulbs and get a HID KIT. Before I do I, checked the lights the other day and the sidelights are an orange colour and the dipped beam is more white. Is this standard on type r's or has the previous owner changed the dipped beam...
Back