• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mkb90

FN2 Will ep3 braided clutch line fit a fn2?

I have a brand new hel clutch line I bought but never fitted to my ep3, just wondered if it fits the fn2 as I'm doing the fluid at the weekend so I could fit it at the same time. Thanks
  2. mkb90

Banjo bolt help?

I have just found out a company I bought a clutch line from sent me the wrong banjo bolt. Does anyone one know where I can get one from. Online i can't find anything near. I will ring euro car parts etc to see if they know where I can get one i need it tomorrow as now I have no clutch until...
  3. mkb90

Clutch line doesn't fit help!!!

I have got a braided clutch line for my ep3 it fits fine on the sc end buy it has a bolt end on the mc it goes in then when it's tight on the flange bit inside the top has a gap so the fluid will just **** out. Has anyone fitted one of these? do I need to space it with washers to seal the top?
  4. mkb90

Civic failed its mot today :(

Took my civic in for a mot today and unfortunatley it failed! It failed on 3 things no advisories. I fitted a rear tie bar and they are saying there isnt enough thread out and under pressure it could release and let go. But surely it would of flagged up before and these bar kits would come...
  5. mkb90

My Cosmic EP3!! My Second Type R

hello and welcome to my new thread, after leaving the ep3 world I sadly miss it, so now I have just purchased myself to me, the daddy of them all (minus the fact its not 30th anni) :( anyhoo, this is my first thread and first ep3 build...
  6. mkb90

Ep3 armster armrest any good?

Its on ebay item number 230973009918 Just wondering if anyone knows what there like or pictures of fitted It would be good for long journeys but i dont want to buy it if its no good Any help appreciated :)
  7. mkb90

Which alpine head unit / receiver

I have decided to get rid of my dvd head unit and opt back to a alpine for many reasons The decision to make is do i go for a cd head unit and get a ipod add on Or get the alpine receiver thats ready for ipod usb etc and get a 6 disk changer add on I have got to choose between Alpine...
  8. mkb90

205 45 17 or 205 40 17 on oem wheels??

Other than the big price difference which one would you recommend? Ordering my tyres tomorrow and im changing all 4 in the next month So far i am going for 205 40 17 maxxis rear 205 40 17 falken or parada front Or should i go for 205 45 17 versions I know maxxis doesnt have the best...
  9. mkb90

Wheel spacers on oem wheels? Better handling and stance?

From looking at my car everyday i have noticed my wheels sit under the arch instead of in and level. Im thinking of putting 5mm spacers all round to compensate for it and bring them to where i want them I done this on my fiesta and it made a big difference on handling aswell. Has anyone...
  10. mkb90

Which wishbone bush? Pros and cons?

I have found my lower front wishbones need changing and i have found a few kits and arms Im pretty much set on a superpro bush kit But which kit is better and what are pros and cons from each kit Ie whats the difference and what wears tyres less etc Im looking at a standard kit and a...
  11. mkb90

Has anyone got a guide to fitting gearbox insert bush/mount

I have had a look around and cant find one anywhere I have just bought a powerflex gearbox bush and before i jump into fitting it i would just like to see a guide to make sure i do it right. When changing bushes on my fiesta when i had it i just jumped into it and took hours then saw a...
  12. mkb90

steering squeek, strange noise??

i have noticed this a few times but its happening abit more lately. when i am stopped and move my steering wheel abit it makes a squeek only does it when stand still or moving slowly, like reversing. it only happens if i move it abit, more movement or quick movement and it doesnt do it it...
  13. mkb90

my satin ep3!

just recently joined so i thought i would make a page of my car for everyone to see. firstly i will start from where my car days began this was my first car a 106 1.1 independance in moonstone. modified a little but insurance premiums meant i couldnt do much then i moved to my second was...
Back