• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

3rd Gen Civic Questions

There will definitely be some rot but it will all be getting sorted regardless. I won’t be the one sorting it, just the one picking up the bill! It will hopefully be a full strip down, this is a car I intend to keep for a long long time.
  2. G

3rd Gen Civic Questions

I purchased a 1986 third gen Civic last year as a project car. It’s been sat around for a while since then but I’m finally getting round to getting it into a workshop. Does anyone know if it’s still possible to get bodypanels for the third gen? Would the rear arches from a CRX fit the 3rd...
  3. G

EP3 Thoughts On This Car?

We will be doing evening sessions on tourist days next week and it's our first time out so likely to do a lap and spend some time cooling everything down in the car park before the next run.
  4. G

Uh oh. Are they really that bad? I had some on a Galant VR4 (with Evo Brembos) a few years back and they seemed to work well.
  5. G

Road with a bit of track. Went with DS2500 so will see how they fare. Baptism of fire coming up for the car as we are heading to Nurburgring as part of a 1500 mile European roadtrip. Let's see how it holds up.
  6. G

Collected it. Mechanically sound, cosmetically it needs a bit of tidying up. I wrote my original post from the viewpoint of my mate who I got the car for. He just doesn't know yet :lol: Will chuck him the keys later when I break the news to him. Got a bit of a job on making sure it's ready...
  7. G

Cheers. I always think that it's a bit worrying buying a car that's been modified but it seems that this has had all the right stuff done to it. Values seem to have gone up since I sold mine in Feb 2016.
  8. G

In the market for an EP3. Having owned one previously and sold it to buy a 08 Impreza STi hatchback I have an idea of what they are like to own etc. Looking to do some more trackdays and it makes sense to replace the Impreza with a fettled EP3. One has caught my eye, has a few mods already...
  9. G

Unsilenced centre pipe or backbox?

Cheers, bagged one locally for £60. Bought in error by an owner of a 5dr sport. Don't suppose you know the part numbers for the gaskets and bolts that I will need to fit it?
  10. G

Unsilenced centre pipe or backbox?

What's the recommended unsilenced b pipe to go for? Got a budget of around £100 and want to mate it to a stock backbox.
  11. G

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Falken Fk452's seem to be available in 215/40/17, how would these fare on a car thats 40mm lower than stock?
  12. G

What would you reccomend in that price range? The RE050A's would normally be the kind of stuff I would look at but the brakes also need replacing so trying to do everything to the budget :(
  13. G

EP3 Headlight Woes

The fuse and the wiring make no sense to either of us. Given that I got a D in my GCSE electronics all those years ago I think its time for me to find a local auto electrician.
  14. G

Looking at the T1R's on Camskill, not sure if its suitable going from the factory size of 205/45/17 to 215/45/17 since the car is lowered by around 40mm. Any ideas? Will only be a saving of £12.80 if I do. Budget is £350 including fitting and the factory size come in at £323 before fitting
  15. G

EP3 Headlight Woes

Evening folks, newbie here. I have signed up to get some insight and ask some questions on behalf of a mate who is usually too busy with work to get round to doing so. He has an issue with his pre facelift EP3 at the moment, the issue being that his headlights don't work! The quarter lights...
Back