• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W3 COH

W3 COH'S EP3 NHB TYPE R FAST ROAD TRACK BUILD

Done somthing abit diffrent...took apart the headlights and tinted the full beam surround yellow, excuse the fly infested front end needs a wash!
  2. W3 COH

only played with them in the dry so far they are amazing, need to wait for it to rain to see what there like haha! Cheers pal its getting there!
  3. W3 COH

Tyres came :) got them fitted, also got bored and done some sh*t! Wander whats happning here ? Got bored and done this
  4. W3 COH

Tyres are on route :)
  5. W3 COH

Okay so got paid recently...safe to say most of its gone now ha but here's what i bought and the progress i made. Bought some pre-facelift rear lights as i think the red looks so much better than the tatty chrome! I ordered a set of 4 of these thought i would give them a try and see what...
  6. W3 COH

So got the front end painted this weekend as it was covered in stonechips.
  7. W3 COH

So just got round to getting pics of my new bride's fitted...well here you go!
  8. W3 COH

cheers mate its getting there!
  9. W3 COH

This weekend i tryed a little cleaning trick on my windmaster with tinfoil worked a treat :D !!
  10. W3 COH

Just purchased x2 genuine bride zeta II's of my mate that came out his ek9
  11. W3 COH

Last friday at the n/a nonsence racing meet at ocean terminal in edinbrugh
  12. W3 COH

This weekend i got round to sorting the blow on my exhaust, fitted a new radiator fan and fitted my new c pillar brace. And took some pictures of course since it was decent weather for a change...and im a proper picture whore.
  13. W3 COH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IZq-ZtIZQk
  14. W3 COH

So today i cleaned the car and took some photo's also got some better pictures of the exhausts and a sh*t video.
  15. W3 COH

So this is what i bought and got up to this weekend Went on a diet and lost some pound's
  16. W3 COH

Yeha mate got alot planned for it once i get it looking the way i want it to im going to go for a charger and watch the money fly out my pocket faster than my car will go haha.
  17. W3 COH

Little update, seat came yestarday sent the wrong one more expensive for them but im happy with it.
  18. W3 COH

cheers mate took me ages to decide on them plus i dont think alot of people run these rims on ep's ?
  19. W3 COH

Cheers guy's getting there :)
  20. W3 COH

Hi there folks been on this for a while but just never bothered to post up as my car was standard when i got it so i thought it would be a bit pointless till i made progress. My plans are to turn this into a fast road/track set up just slow with the funds as im only 20 and an aprentice so let me...
Back