• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

W3 COH'S EP3 NHB TYPE R FAST ROAD TRACK BUILD

Hi there folks been on this for a while but just never bothered to post up as my car was standard when i got it so i thought it would be a bit pointless till i made progress. My plans are to turn this into a fast road/track set up just slow with the funds as im only 20 and an aprentice so let me keep up lol :D.

Ok so the story begins like this......Bought my 2005 ep3 type r back in october last year completly standard at 52k after owning many honda's and other jap cars such as a few glanza's ect, so fancied somthing more practical and less jailbait lol......well that lasted long.

Spec so far:
Suspension & Brakes Tyres:
Eibach ABP springs
D2 Rear Arms
Middle tie bar
Drilled and grooved disc's
Toyo Proxes t1r's

Engine & Exhaust:
4-2-1 Stainles 2.5 manifold
Full stainless system
HKS WindMaster ( Best sound ever )
Aftermarket air intake ( Uknown )

Exterior & Interior:
17'' Bronze Rota grids
Unknown rubber front lip
Front Bumper Intake insert
Bride Low max Graduation fixed buckets

So when i got the car completley standard with 52k

First thing i bought was some decent sounds and some cleaning stuff.

Some Eibach ABP Springs was the first on the list

An aftermarket exhaust system was a must getting sick of no sound plus i damaged my standard exhaust:

So got bored of the standard wheels and as there being so many ep3's on the road i wanted to be diffrent after month deciding on what wheels i wanted i bought some brand new grids from rota :)

Then came along some d2 rear arms and new brakes

Was getting bored of my aftermarket exhaust not being at the sound i wanted so managed to pick up one of theese little beauty's ( HKS Wind master ) probably the most rare exhaust you will come across its like marmite you ither love it or hate it but it sounds the t*ts and stands out from the rest.

Again got bored and thought i would go for a bit more agression on the type r so i came up with this..

Latest Purches:

Well This is the current out come and how it currently looks.

Much more to come so stay tuned ;) alot more bigger plans and parts to buy i will keep updated, cheers.

cheers mate took me ages to decide on them plus i dont think alot of people run these rims on ep's ?

I never understand why, Grids look great on a lot of cars, but they seem to suit the civic down to the ground.

Are you running the manifold without mapping?

Agreed on the wheels looking good

Little update, seat came yestarday sent the wrong one more expensive for them but im happy with it.

Cars starting to come along very nicely. Any future plans?
Yeha mate got alot planned for it once i get it looking the way i want it to im going to go for a charger and watch the money fly out my pocket faster than my car will go haha.

So today i cleaned the car and took some photo's also got some better pictures of the exhausts and a sh*t video.

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend i got round to sorting the blow on my exhaust, fitted a new radiator fan and fitted my new c pillar brace.

And took some pictures of course since it was decent weather for a change...and im a proper picture whore.

This weekend i tryed a little cleaning trick on my windmaster with tinfoil worked a treat :D !!

Back