• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

W3 COH'S EP3 NHB TYPE R FAST ROAD TRACK BUILD

What brakes have you got? look big in this picture.
IMG_4622.jpg

Cool build mate love the grids! :cool:

Okay so got paid recently...safe to say most of its gone now ha but here's what i bought and the progress i made.

Bought some pre-facelift rear lights as i think the red looks so much better than the tatty chrome!

I ordered a set of 4 of these thought i would give them a try and see what there like, they seem to have good reviews anyway.

So went to my exhaust shop Complete Auto Solution in scotland and got my windmaster re-posisitioned as i thought it was at a **** angle and stuck way to far out passed the bumper. So my exhaust guy got it just how i wanted and now its perfect.

Was in edinbrugh on satarday so had to get a cheeky wee pic! I think the red rear lights look 1000 times better fair chuffed with them.

Also got a few bits and peices on there way in the post ;)

Good Stuff.
I've swapped over to RSR's now and there not bad. Only thing is when your out on track , after about 6-7 laps then come in and check your tyre pressures as they seem to go up a bit more than they do with 888's or A048's. Once you've adjusted the pressures then they seem fine after that. HTH.

Tyres came :) got them fitted, also got bored and done some sh*t!

Wander whats happning here ?

Got bored and done this

Wet grip C?! :shock:

Guess they'll be good in the dry though. :lol:

Car is looking good fella.

Wet grip C?! :shock:

Guess they'll be good in the dry though. :lol:

Car is looking good fella.

only played with them in the dry so far they are amazing, need to wait for it to rain to see what there like haha!
Cheers pal its getting there!

Done somthing abit diffrent...took apart the headlights and tinted the full beam surround yellow, excuse the fly infested front end needs a wash!

Lights look cool, but the rest of it I don't like, sorry mate.

Kudos for doing what you love, but holes cut in the front bumper, for what appears to be no reason ?? I think is daft. Prove me wrong though of course.

Also, how the hell did you get hold of a fake Low Max ??

Grid's are cool, I think the reason perhaps you don't see them on EP3's much is that they are famous for looking deep on big staggered set up's, TE37's.

On my EP3 I had a TODA header and a Fujitsubo RM01A and I swear that was the best sound you could get out of a K20 !!!

Got any plans to get yours mapped to your mods ??

Nice looking car, wheels suit it perfectly in my opinion. Can I ask are you running 17x7.5 and are they et45 or 48.

Back